ADVERTISEMENT

Nervous or Excited? How are you passing the hours?

fkrCCfd.png

Stuck working on the West Coast and will have to watch at least 2/3 of game on phone. Fortunately, my level of participation in the work should be minimal.

Was planning to go to craft show and RV show. Realized that I had a virtual meeting (charitable foundation) so wife left me at home and went to craft show followed by gambling. Have since learned that the meeting is cancelled. Now I’m watching game day and the clock is moving really slow.

That's grounds to drop friends. Or relatives for that matter.
It’s one of my best employees….can’t drop him and I have been good friends with his dad for years. If it was a relative (other than a child) I wouldn’t go and I’ve already made fall weddings forbidden for both of my children when they get married.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
Just got back from a walk up to the stadium. There is a lot of orange and blue all over campus.
I expect Auburn will probably have 10,000 fans in the stands tonight. They certainly sold out their allotment of 5,000+/- and I expect that many again were able to pick up tickets off the open market from those season ticket holders who either are afraid of covid, don't want to deal with the hassles of a late night game, or want to pay for most of the cost of their season tickets by selling off this one game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT