ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska players suit: Court orders Big Ten to produce documents and info around the "vote."

I thought I was told by the brain trusts here that this would go nowhere. Hmmm. Go figure.

If we can't watch conference games, watching B1G Presidents/Chancellors being deposed could be entertaining.
That and watching the 3rd lowest B1G stepchild put on their "big boy pants" and show the remainder of the conference how life and organizations should actually function.

UN-L might not be gaining the respect of the B1G's new "failed attorney in charge", but they are gaining mine..

I'm trying to figure out why Art's son needed financial assistance to gain a graduate degree. I've concluded that Art's "House of Finance" isn't what he pretends it to be on this board. :cool:

I'm trying to find where I said he needed financial assistance.

Which is exactly what the outcome will be. Yes, feel free to write that down.
LOL...there has already been "outcome". We don't know if that will conclude in football games but there has certainly been movement and change as a result of the Neb lawsuit. But, to be fair, I can certainly understand that your and other comments may have been specific to having a football season.

I am very certain that the Presidents don't want discovery and being deposed. Not the main reason it looks like they are going to start earlier than spring and then January and then Thanksgiving and now October, but it certainly helps push them to move fast as the lawsuit goes away if they announce playing in October.

Reactions: cvilleelkscoach
Sounds to me like 8 or 9 Nebraska football players were able to get themselves better legal representation than Penn State University was able to get themselves back in 2011/12.

Reactions: richmin3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT