ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska football under NCAA investigation

So Arizona State and Nebraska (allegedly) were circumventing rules during covid. I’m sure they weren’t the only ones and this is just the beginning of schools being turned in.

At the end of the day, it won’t matter. The ncaa pretty much just releases reports now stating why they can’t punish anyone.

neb and frost better hope that a more in depth look into the program doesn't occur as what might be uncovered would be shocking

dirtiest and most amoral coach in the league
the cult will protect him however

Reactions: TheGLOV
NCAA's response... "STOP, or we'll say STOP again"
-gY1L6.gif

neb and frost better hope that a more in depth look into the program doesn't occur as what might be uncovered would be shocking

What have Frost and Nebby done? Can’t just drop that post without a few details. ;)

Im not challenging your viewpoint here, just looking for more information. Frost has always seemed like a decent guy to me(although he has struggled there). Are my instincts wrong on him?

But the NCAA will throw the book at them and levy a fine approaching 3 figures!

The NCAA screwed us in 2012. NU cheated and practiced during COVID off limits time. You all bitch because we weren't competitive last season while other teams were apparently practicing on the side. They all get what they deserve.
I’ll bet a dollar that OSU practiced when they weren’t supposed to as well. They had bigger things than Covid to think about….they had a NC to plan for.

The NCAA screwed us in 2012. NU cheated and practiced during COVID off limits time. You all bitch because we weren't competitive last season while other teams were apparently practicing on the side. They all get what they deserve.
And what do you think they will actually get? What power do they really have? The NCAA is an outdated, impotent and corrupt organization.

scott frost has hired his own lawyer to protect him from his own university .. it's going to get ugly

recruits beware of walking into that mess

Reactions: BBrown
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT