ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA TICKET

Thot rather than start a new thread for each tick I'd just add mine to your thread

I have 4 tickets together section 215 (around 10 yd line) Row 6......Face value what I spent $170 per ticket. Call 570-259-1216

Last edited:
What is with the rash of tickets available now? Corona virus related? I was supposed to leave at 6 am tomorrow for a major food show convention in Anaheim starting Wednesday, the show just postponed to a undecided later date. People come to this show from around the world. They were estimating a 40-60% dropoff in attendance before they decided to postpone.

I noticed since they stretch out the lay out on think it was a big ten ad man lots of lower level seats going for around 238.00 . Wonder who buys up these can click on some and like 40 to 50 tickets availabe in some sections.

Seats sold is not butts in seats. I was envisioning 40,000 fans... that would be great... but with the number of tickets I see popping up, and with the virus scare, i sure hope it doesn’t feel empty.

Way it looks to me should get some good buys if just go out and talk to people selling them bet can get some below value.

I have one ticket all session ticket section 237 (Around the 15 yd line). I have the paper ticket in hand and live in the Harrisburg area. Message me if interested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT