ADVERTISEMENT

Ncaa Suite Tickets For Sale

More info please...not quite my understanding, at this early date.

Roar, i believe that gbaby is saying they have filled their suite. They had originally posted there were some openings available and to dm them for details, it seems after the edit they have filled theirs, not all suites.

Roar, i believe that gbaby is saying they have filled their suite. They had originally posted there were some openings available and to dm them for details, it seems after the edit they have filled theirs, not all suites.
Thanks. Makes sense. It's a fact that the process hasn't yet played out for suites in general, and I was looking for more info. We did hear that high prices again would be the case in Pittsburgh, and likely the situation from here on out (except Minnesota, maybe).

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Thanks. Makes sense. It's a fact that the process hasn't yet played out for suites in general, and I was looking for more info. We did hear that high prices again would be the case in Pittsburgh, and likely the situation from here on out (except Minnesota, maybe).

Somewhat OT, but I was at a rock show last week and the promoter had signs up proclaiming "VIP - The Future of Rock'n'Roll". I vomited a little.

My youngest turns 21 on 3/11/19 so we are open if anyone wants to count on two.

Hey gbaby could you please address why you have been banned and deactivated on so many sites for scamming accusations? This is you correct? https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1120674

I scammed millions of baseball and football card collectors for well over $100,000 of $1 to $2 cards in a short month I was away on military duty.

I currently have a pending lawsuit against blowout cards and will comment on it via email if you wanna hear anything else regarding it.

Last edited:
I scammed millions of baseball and football card collectors for well over $100,000 of $1 to $2 cards in a short month I was away on military duty.

I currently have a pending lawsuit against blowout cards and will comment on it via email if you wanna hear anything else regarding it.
I enjoy reading lawsuits, especially those that concern online disputes. Federal court? State? Where can I find?

I’ve been in contact with two different people who regularly purchase suites. Nobody has been contacted yet as to availability! So he could be selling something that isn’t even available. I can confirm that a price has been set at $2000/seat.

Glad you guys called this out. I called PPG and talked to the individual incharge of the Suite sales. 1. Prices not set 2. None sold. Scam?
Folks will be shocked at the cost AND Paints Arena has started a priority list as I understand.

Glad you guys called this out. I called PPG and talked to the individual incharge of the Suite sales. 1. Prices not set 2. None sold. Scam?
Folks will be shocked at the cost AND Paints Arena has started a priority list as I understand.

Our group has been in suites the last 10 years and have been on the waiting list for a year and a half and are confirmed for having one secured. We’ve also been confirmed that ticket prices are $2,000 without food. All of our extras are now sold and spoken for.

I’ve been in contact with two different people who regularly purchase suites. Nobody has been contacted yet as to availability! So he could be selling something that isn’t even available. I can confirm that a price has been set at $2000/seat.
Just an FYI. Those with premium season tickets were sent a letter which stated they had until July 13th to purchase tickets for the NCAA Wrestling Championships. Fortunately for me our group(through a box holder) was able to secure a Loge Box for $600 per person.:D:D:D:D These are 4 man boxes between 1st and 2nd level with club access. I can't speak to OP's situation but there were boxes and suites available. You just had to know someone.

I went to PrimeSports and bought all session tickets in the lower bowel that came with pre-game activities...

Just heard, this week, that many of the owners of suites have exercised their "right-of-first-refusal", and are not allowing PPG Paints Department of Premium Seating (I believe that's what they're called) to sell their suites. The line for suites is long enough that those that are selling through PPG Paints is not being added to.

It's hard to believe, given the price tag, we'll see.

Just an FYI. Those with premium season tickets were sent a letter which stated they had until July 13th to purchase tickets for the NCAA Wrestling Championships. Fortunately for me our group(through a box holder) was able to secure a Loge Box for $600 per person.:D:D:D:D These are 4 man boxes between 1st and 2nd level with club access. I can't speak to OP's situation but there were boxes and suites available. You just had to know someone.

I have friends that got same deal through local business ( a friend works for corporation that has party suite) they got tickets at $700 each. I think they could get 20 or so.

I’m still interested in going and am willing to pay. My son two

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT