ADVERTISEMENT

National Duals New Orleans

Hobbs57

Gold Member
May 16, 2004
Does anyone have any intel on the National Duals in December in New Orleans? I can't find any info...ticket info, venue, etc. Any details would be appreciated.

Does anyone have any intel on the National Duals in December in New Orleans? I can't find any info...ticket info, venue, etc. Any details would be appreciated.
The venue is listed on the team schedule as "Morial Convention Center" so that's a start.

The venue is listed on the team schedule as "Morial Convention Center" so that's a start.

you can purchase tickets there. They need to spend $50 and hire a web designer for an hour and tidy up their website. I believe it’s at the New Orleans Convention Center, near the Riverwalk.

We are coming in to enjoy the food, drink and music starting Friday.

Last edited:

you can purchase tickets there. They need to spend $50 and hire a web designer for an hour and tidy up their website. I believe it’s at the New Orleans Convention Center, near the Riverwalk.

We are coming in to enjoy the food, drink and music starting Friday.
Moiral Convention center is easy to find and walk from most of the hotels that also access Bourbon Street/Frenchman’s…..and the highly necessary beignets which will leave evidence all over the place.

When I bought tix, they gave a code for discount rate at the hampton inn next door to the convention center. There is a hilton on other end of the convention center and many other hotels nearby.
FYI, my ticket says it’s at “New Orleans Convention Center, 900 convention center Blvd, NO, LA, 70130.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT