ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi on TV after the coin flip question.

I have seen this a couple of times but it isn’t true. Before the timeout they had a wideout on the right side of the formation split out.
That play was going to be a play action pass and who knows what would have happened. Narduzzi had no faith in it and bailed on the play, then after the timeout, my theory is that he was locked in to going for it and had to go ahead and call a play, and they ran that handoff. I remember thinking right away "How arrogant are they, that they think they can just run a delay handoff with no motion and a 2 TE set, and think they're going to run us over".

After that play, we literally dominated them at the line of scrimmage the rest of the night. That stop took the guts out of them. We can use that, for the rest of the season and I mean that....look no further than that goal line stop at Indiana by that 2004 team. After that stop, that team had all the confidence it needed and was virtually unbeatable from there until the end of the 2005 season, not withstanding the robbery in Ann Arbor.

If there are any questions left about the Duzz's ability to coach this should clear that up. The DB is responding to question about the coin toss and what went wrong.

http://playola.co/p/9b0d57

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT