ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi a douchebag to another 17yr old on Twitter

mikemauti42

Oct 6, 2012
Good old Pat is at it again subtweeting a college kids decision and questioning his toughness. A safety from Peter’s Township near Pittsburgh decided to release a top 10 without Pitt on it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen another coach subtweet recruits but this guy can’t help himself. The perfect representative for Pitt and the little brother syndrome.

This has been discussed at length in a thread from last week. Let me summarize the consensus of the board respondents...Narducci is nothing more than a toddler, but with more arm hair.

There’s little doubt this ass clown of a coach has a personality disorder.

I guess there is a lot of idiots use twitter to make asinine comments

As I said in the 2021 recruiting thread......McMillan is a smart kid.

When you've got that kind of talent, why consider Pitt? Talented kids want to play in big bowl games. In showcase games on primetime. In front of 100,000 fans. With the nation watching.

No amount of Sandusky jokes will erase the unarguable reality that Pitt football is irrelevant. Their last contender was 37-38 years ago.......and Todd Blackledge squeezed the last bit of life out of them.

The Penn State-Pitt rivalry is akin to Kansas-Missouri in hoops. Sure, it was great 30-40 years ago. But one program has very, very clearly accelerated past the other and is operating on a completely different level. The rivalry only exists in the minds of the losers who grasp at Tony Dorsett references to ease their pain of irrelevance.

They're a nothing program, led by a buffoonish, insecure, petty, stinky little man.

This has been discussed at length in a thread from last week. Let me summarize the consensus of the board respondents...Narducci is nothing more than a toddler, but with more arm hair.

My mistake I missed it. I’m sure @GT74 thinks this is normal behavior

As I said in the 2021 recruiting thread......McMillan is a smart kid.

When you've got that kind of talent, why consider Pitt? Talented kids want to play in big bowl games. In showcase games on primetime. In front of 100,000 fans. With the nation watching.

No amount of Sandusky jokes will erase the unarguable reality that Pitt football is irrelevant. Their last contender was 37-38 years ago.......and Todd Blackledge squeezed the last bit of life out of them.

The Penn State-Pitt rivalry is akin to Kansas-Missouri in hoops. Sure, it was great 30-40 years ago. But one program has very, very clearly accelerated past the other and is operating on a completely different level. The rivalry only exists in the minds of the losers who grasp at Tony Dorsett references to ease their pain of irrelevance.

They're a nothing program, led by a buffoonish, insecure, petty, stinky little man.

They (KU/MU) just announced a 4 game renewal in football.

They (KU/MU) just announced a 4 game renewal in football.
Other than the 2007 matchup, I can’t remember that football series ever being worth a crap. At least in recent history. Hoops, however, was a fun rivalry.

Other than the 2007 matchup, I can’t remember that football series ever being worth a crap. At least in recent history. Hoops, however, was a fun rivalry.

I would guess basketball won’t be far behind. That said, KU dominated for most of hoops history.

They don’t want this guy anyway...I know because I read it on the Lair. They recruit nationally now and don’t want to waste their time with WPIAL kids who don’t play tough competition. They want to load up on southern kids because Nard Dog can do that. Don’t you guys know all this? Thank God we don’t play them anymore, now that they’re getting all this high end talent we wouldn’t stand a chance.

Reactions: TheGLOV
They don’t want this guy anyway...I know because I read it on the Lair. They recruit nationally now and don’t want to waste their time with WPIAL kids who don’t play tough competition. They want to load up on southern kids because Nard Dog can do that. Don’t you guys know all this? Thank God we don’t play them anymore, now that they’re getting all this high end talent we wouldn’t stand a chance.

Seems like a trade off to me. So they’re stealing kids from Clemson, FSU, and Georgia, but these kids will also lack the toughness of the local Pittsburgh kids.

That board is laughable. Pretty much their only chance to get any kid over 3 stars is if he’s a local WPIAL kid who never wants to leave Allegheny county.

The WPIAL is nothing compared to what it used to be, but it’s still their best chance to luck into a decent recruit every once in a while.

That board is laughable. Pretty much their only chance to get any kid over 3 stars is if he’s a local WPIAL kid who never wants to leave Allegheny county.

The WPIAL is nothing compared to what it used to be, but it’s still their best chance to luck into a decent recruit every once in a while.
I love reading their "lipstick on a pig" spin.

And, who is the obvious PSU troll over there. That's some funny stuff.

Reactions: psu00
Hey! They are still posting over there!
Better scamper over and find out what they are saying!

Pathetic. Complete white trash coach.
I call it PITThetic which is the same as PITTiful. By the way is that Paris Ford in the tweet photo who I guess in the delusional world of Panturds serves well as the poster child for unsportsmanlike, idiotic, brain dead, and at times nefarious targeting penalties? He may set an NCAA record for ejections before he finishes his career at sPITT. The main question regarding this is how many additional mythical national championships will they claim when this happens?
CORRECTION: It is Damar Hamlin in the tweet photo. My guess is that Damar is a respectable person, but my above comments regarding Paris Ford are still valid.

Last edited:
Good old Pat is at it again subtweeting a college kids decision and questioning his toughness. A safety from Peter’s Township near Pittsburgh decided to release a top 10 without Pitt on it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen another coach subtweet recruits but this guy can’t help himself. The perfect representative for Pitt and the little brother syndrome.

He doesn't mind risking burnt bridges with high school coaches and players, does he?

He doesn't mind risking burnt bridges with high school coaches and players, does he?

I was just thinking the same thing. That kind of behavior isn't going to go over well in the high school football community.

Reactions: BBrown

I know this is a minor technicality.....but to have a personality disorder he would need to have a personality, which he doesn’t! :)

Having the balls to kick a 19-yard FG down by 7 with less than 6 minutes left against your biggest rival, knowing that you'll get the ball back and score again.

If it wasn't for the ACC officiating crew, that game wouldn't have nearly as close as it was at that point.

Reactions: BBrown
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT