ADVERTISEMENT

My cousin made starting linebacker

It's been a crazy day from walk on to starting middle linebacker we're all proud we are pennstate!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Jan sounds like a great kid. Until last year, my seats were next to his (& maybe your) uncle. Don't want to totally out the guy he without his consent, but he's the former heavyweight wrestler. Anyways, he and his wife were great "neighbors", and they thought the world of Jan. I'm sure you're all proud.

Reactions: Bob78
It's been a crazy day from walk on to starting middle linebacker we're all proud we are pennstate!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully he has a great season and goes down in Penn State history. He and PSU have come a long way since the Michigan “no linebackers” debacle. Cam Brown too. Will never forget how Jan stepped up for Cael too. A historic PSU career.

Reactions: Bob78
Congrats to Jan and your whole family. Hope he stays healthy and has a great year. To win the starting job over the kind of athletes he's competing against, four star national recruits -- that is a real huge honor and a tribute to his hard work AND to his talent. I am really excited about the linebacker group this year because of the experience and athleticism and depth.

I believe he won a Team National Championship in Wrestling and a Big 10 Championship in Football. I doubt anyone can claim that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT