ADVERTISEMENT

Mute the BTN!

psuflyguy

Mar 23, 2013
Just a reminder that GoPSU sports now streams live audio of the Jack Ham & Steve Jones coverage of Penn State games. Luckily, the TV audio is a few seconds ahead, so you can pause it for a bit and sync up the TV with home town radio coverage. If you use a smart phone, remember to turn off the setting that lets the phone go to sleep after a few minutes. This might be old news for everybody, but it sure was nice to listen to the home town guys!

Reactions: Bygsky
Just out of curiosity, did anyone else have the GPSU feed crap out with about 4:00 left in the game last week? I tried to restart the feed several times, but it would start replaying the Tailgate show instead of reconnecting to the game feed.

Granted, the last four minutes weren't crucial last week. If it had been a close game, I would have been bouncing off the walls.

Speaking of hometown coverage, the wife and I were going nuts trying to remember the brand name of the bread that JoePa used to do commercials for. Can any of you remember?

I have a hard time keeping the tv and radio broadcast in sync.

It's strange, you would think once it's synced it would stay that way. But every time the game comes back from commercial, it's out of sync. It's almost like the delay changes a few seconds.

Sucks because I would much rather listen to Steve and Jack, but it is too much of a pain to keep re-syncing.

Speaking of hometown coverage, the wife and I were going nuts trying to remember the brand name of the bread that JoePa used to do commercials for. Can any of you remember?

Milano. What starts with "Mmmmm" and ends with "ohhhhh", "mmm" "ohh" Milano!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT