ADVERTISEMENT

MSU RB LJ Scott arrested

What a jackass. 7 times driving without a license. Throw the book at this scofflaw.

Not to mention that every time he was able to get the charges reduced or plead down to some lesser offense. I haven't seen such courtroom savvy since Jimbo's boys were filling the docket down in Tallahassee.

Reactions: BBrown
June 6, 2017: "I’m angry,” coach Mark Dantonio said Tuesday. “I don’t want to say betrayed. I’m angry. I feel like the education was there.I feel like I’ve talked about the sense of responsibility that our players have — not to be a good football player, but to be a good person, to do their very best.”

July 2017: "Scott was charged near his hometown of Hubbard, Ohio with driving on a suspended license. He ultimately pleaded no contest to the lesser charge of driving without a valid license, court records show."

I guess Dantonio's anger didn't last.

I wonder who owns the cars he's been driving? He doesn't seem to have a problem with paying fines of 400-500 bucks. Money to burn?

Last edited:
all this begs the question of whether Dantonio suspends him if he goes to prison. or apply for ‘work release’ saying ..the guy just needs an 8th chance

Wow, sexual abuse and driving without a license in the same sentence. Joke or not, you're a real gem.

I'll take Michigan State issues for $2000 Alex. Most of your posts are bad, but this one especially makes no sense. I guess you struggle reading a sentence containing two different but related topics? SMH

Remember this board is just like your life... nobody cares what you think, and when you open your mouth, you're only going to embarrass yourself.

Reactions: SUPERTODD
I'll take Michigan State issues for $2000 Alex. Most of your posts are bad, but this one especially makes no sense. I guess you struggle reading a sentence containing two different but related topics? SMH

Remember this board is just like your life... nobody cares what you think, and when you open your mouth, you're only going to embarrass yourself.

At least I'm not a total waste of oxygen.

Enjoy your day--love you, bro!

ThePennsyOracle said:
At least I'm not a total waste of oxygen.

Enjoy your day--love you, bro!

Well, that's just your opinion. You might want to consider how wrong your opinions generally all.

Why respond to and quote my post, and then not address the actual topic of discussion? (that's a rhetorical* question, we already know the answer)

*A rhetorical question is a question that you ask without expecting an answer. The question might be one that does not have an answer. It might also be one that has an obvious answer but you have asked the question to make a point, to persuade or for literary effect.

Reactions: ThePennsyOracle
Well, that's just your opinion. You might want to consider how wrong your opinions generally all.

Why respond to and quote my post, and then not address the actual topic of discussion? (that's a rhetorical* question, we already know the answer)

*A rhetorical question is a question that you ask without expecting an answer. The question might be one that does not have an answer. It might also be one that has an obvious answer but you have asked the question to make a point, to persuade or for literary effect.

I was just trying to wish you, my good friend, a good day and "Happy Friday!"

You just did it again.
1*iNInwOutEgU4hqsPU5zS5Q.jpeg

Not to mention that every time he was able to get the charges reduced or plead down to some lesser offense. I haven't seen such courtroom savvy since Jimbo's boys were filling the docket down in Tallahassee.
Lots of practice!

Scott pleaded not guilty and a pre trial hearing is scheduled the week before we play you guys...just what we need, our best RB to be distracted the week we play you.

I assume after the pre trial hearing, the actual trial or sentencing will be after the season is over.

Sit him for the first few offensive series or the first half vs IU this week seems about right.

LJ Scott got "caught" 7 times. There's no telling how many times he drove and didn't get caught.

He must be a really bad driver to get pulled over that many times.
I think the MSU campus cops and the EL police probably didn't have a lot of trouble picking him out as he drove around after the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th time. What a dumbass.

Scott pleaded not guilty and a pre trial hearing is scheduled the week before we play you guys...just what we need, our best RB to be distracted the week we play you.

I assume after the pre trial hearing, the actual trial or sentencing will be after the season is over.

Sit him for the first few offensive series or the first half vs IU this week seems about right.
Don't forget Dantonio's ceremonial slap on the wrist.....oh, wait, you covered that.

All he had to do was pay an unpaid ticket and he has a full legal license again. Was never suspended by Secretary of State.

Funny how mis information spreads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT