ADVERTISEMENT

MRob to Levy: "Watch your mouth..."

MtNittany

May 29, 2001
Michael Robinson To DeAndre Levy: ‘Watch Your Mouth’ About Joe Pa
November 18, 2016 4:17 PM By Andrew Porter
Filed Under: Penn State
michael-robinson.jpg

CENTURY CITY, CA - MARCH 21: Michael Robinson attends the Unstoppable Foundation's annual gala at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza on March 21, 2015 in Century City, California. (Photo by Tibrina Hobson/Getty Images)

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Michael Robinson is not letting Detroit Lions linebacker DeAndre Levy get away with slamming the late Joe Paterno.

The former Penn State star responded to Levy, who said breaking “dirt bag” Paterno’s leg was the “proudest” moment of his college career.

“I hope DeAndre Levy is listening, you know what I mean?” Robinson said to Levy on the 94WIP Carlin and Reese Show. “Watch your mouth when you’re talking about my coach, especially when you don’t know all the details. That’s all I’m gonna put out there.”

Listen: Michael Robinson on the 94WIP Carlin and Reese Show

Robinson’s Alma Mater finds itself 8-2 and 6-1 in the Big Ten, sitting as the No. 8 ranked team in the country.

“He’s very enthusiastic,” Robinson said of Penn State’s coach James Franklin. “When you talk to him, he’s a realist. He wants to bring the alums back together. He wants us all to be able to come back to school and really help. We talk a lot about our role as alums being a part of the program. And I’m just happy to see Penn State with a rank next to our name!”

Reactions: PSU77sh and WeR0206
Michael Robinson To DeAndre Levy: ‘Watch Your Mouth’ About Joe Pa
November 18, 2016 4:17 PM By Andrew Porter
Filed Under: Penn State
michael-robinson.jpg

CENTURY CITY, CA - MARCH 21: Michael Robinson attends the Unstoppable Foundation's annual gala at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza on March 21, 2015 in Century City, California. (Photo by Tibrina Hobson/Getty Images)

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Michael Robinson is not letting Detroit Lions linebacker DeAndre Levy get away with slamming the late Joe Paterno.

The former Penn State star responded to Levy, who said breaking “dirt bag” Paterno’s leg was the “proudest” moment of his college career.

“I hope DeAndre Levy is listening, you know what I mean?” Robinson said to Levy on the 94WIP Carlin and Reese Show. “Watch your mouth when you’re talking about my coach, especially when you don’t know all the details. That’s all I’m gonna put out there.”

Listen: Michael Robinson on the 94WIP Carlin and Reese Show

Robinson’s Alma Mater finds itself 8-2 and 6-1 in the Big Ten, sitting as the No. 8 ranked team in the country.

“He’s very enthusiastic,” Robinson said of Penn State’s coach James Franklin. “When you talk to him, he’s a realist. He wants to bring the alums back together. He wants us all to be able to come back to school and really help. We talk a lot about our role as alums being a part of the program. And I’m just happy to see Penn State with a rank next to our name!”

Love Micheal and how he handles this stuff....
If I were in his shoes....I would not have contained myself so well....
Kudos to Micheal.
I'd love for the two to meet in an alley somewhere to discuss this further, but Levy would probably show up on crutches.

michael robinson is probably my favorite penn state player of all time. he is the epitome of toughness and class
he is a great representation of Penn State.

Reactions: PSU77sh
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT