ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile Tickets Problem

y2jriden

Aug 22, 2002
Does anyone else use the app and the mobile tickets? When I try to send the ASU tickets to other members of my group, it tells them that the offer is expired or invalid when they try to accept. This worked with no problems for the first 2 matches.

Anyone else having any issues with this currently or have any of you actually been able to send tickets using the app in the last few days?

Yes I had to sell my tickets for this Friday's match and had the exact same issue. The ticketing office told me it must be an issue on my end or the purchasers end. Ha the prick

Yes I had to sell my tickets for this Friday's match and had the exact same issue. The ticketing office told me it must be an issue on my end or the purchasers end. Ha the prick

So, when I send them I get an email saying they have to claim them by 9PM on Friday. That's after the time of the match, I think something is screwed up with their DB.

Whatever, I guess we'll use the physical tickets this time. Glad they pushed so hard to go the mobile route, only for them to not be dependable. Shocking

So, when I send them I get an email saying they have to claim them by 9PM on Friday. That's after the time of the match, I think something is screwed up with their DB.

Whatever, I guess we'll use the physical tickets this time. Glad they pushed so hard to go the mobile route, only for them to not be dependable. Shocking

Something weird definitely going on. I transferred my tickets to all except Lehigh & Michigan over a month ago and got confirmation of that. Now I just got ANOTHER email confirming the transfer has been successful, but only for the AZ State dual. Very weird.

Reactions: y2jriden

Doesn't that make sense? You can claim them any time up until the event is over. So, if one wanted to buck the traffic of fans leaving before the end of the 285 match, they still could.

Reactions: ItalianLion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT