ADVERTISEMENT

MLAX: PSU @ #16 OSU // 4pm on ESPNU

ColinPSU

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2015
Radnor
Great win last week vs a surprisingly scrappy UM. Okeefe is now just adding icing to the cake now with any additional goals, he achieved the record in 11 fewer games than the previous holder.

We are splitting time between Kneese and Fyock between the pipes, I hope Fyock can get his first career start. He is able to make saves more consistently than Kneese has in the last few weeks. Fyock does a much better job following shots with his body and stepping into shots. Since Kneese was a freshman, he really liked to "flop" on shots and never stepped forward. There was some progress but since last season Kneese has held the team back at times.

Arceri got banged up last week but, in general, has improved each week getting better and better at draws against a very deep B1G roster.

We looked a lot better with Birch starting at attack. Reynolds looked stiff behind the cage, not really able to dodge or cut at the exact right moments. Birch just has a knack for finding space and getting open, which is desperately what this offense needed. We got an explosion of offense moving Flouds to Middie, we also are getting Mercer some solid reps who likely will be a great initiator of our offense going forward.

OSU has a shitty, shitty defense. So this is a good chance for us to continue to build confidence on offense and hopefully, Fyock can get solid minutes going into the BIG tournament.

For those missing Ament - Will Peden (Malvern Prep) is looking like a monster.

Malvern also kicked the absolute shit out of Haverford this week 12-4. Peden led the offense, Pup Buono led the defense.

I am proposing to my GF at 4pm so won't be watching this one live.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News