ADVERTISEMENT

ML showing why UMd is a destination job for him....

If you say so??????? WTF is this bizarre post supposed to mean????
you must not be as old as I am
From Wikipedia:
Paterno was on Penn State's staff for seventeen seasons, twelve of which he served as the quarterbacks coach. He created Penn State's "HD offense" which utilized skill players to touch the ball in a variety of ways.

It wouldn't let me link a bleacher report article. but Jay was calling running plays and Galen Hall was chewing his nails--err--calling passing plays and it was usually a hot mess.

It wouldn't let me link a bleacher report article. but Jay was calling running plays and Galen Hall was chewing his nails--err--calling passing plays and it was usually a hot mess.

???? Huh???? What??? WTF does that have to do with ML's absurd playcalling while this game was still close???

it's called sarcasm. but I won't explain it to you.

It's called sarcasm??? So ML's calls were unrewarded genius in your opinion??? LMFAO, yeah that was some great coaching when the game was still close.... whatever you say Bizzaro.

It's called sarcasm??? So ML's calls were unrewarded genius in your opinion??? LMFAO, yeah that was some great coaching when the game was still close.... whatever you say Bizzaro.
Ok. clearly you need some instructions.

1. you say MD has terrible play calling.
2. i suggest they hire JayPa to fix the problem.

Sarcasm

I hope that settles into your brain.

Reactions: bison13
Ok. clearly you need some instructions.

1. you say MD has terrible play calling.
2. i suggest they hire JayPa to fix the problem.

Sarcasm

I hope that settles into your brain.

Again, you call it sarcasm - I call it bizzaro that this is what OoPs into your head when someone critisizes ML's absolutely absurd and awful play calling at MD??? Whatever - what a f'ing wack job. You might one see someone about your bizzaro obsessions.

Do you know what sarcasm means?
FFS. Yes. I was sarcastic. You obviously weren't breathing or were still in diapers when Jay was running the O at PSU. It was beyond terrible. Sarcasm. If you want to fix your O, you do not call Jay. Got it?

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
FFS. Yes. I was sarcastic. You obviously weren't breathing or were still in diapers when Jay was running the O at PSU. It was beyond terrible. Sarcasm. If you want to fix your O, you do not call Jay. Got it?
Lol. FFS I was agreeing with you that bushwood didn’t understand your sarcastic statement SMH I knew exactly what you were saying. Go back and read the thread

Last edited:
Reactions: PennSt8er

Ahhhhh...., this is what popped into your head when I critisized ML - two people who haven't coached a football game in well over a decade...., but you're not bizarrely obsessed.... Got it. [Cue the Twilight Zone music].

.....has to be some of the worst play calling I've ever seen given the circumstances and situation. Just brutal.... beyond brutal.
Just a FYI, I enjoy you hockey picture showing LIU sharks playing PSU. My daughter went there for her undergraduate degree and played Lax there. She got her masters at PSU and works at State College High. She just happens to be back at LIU for an alumni weekend! Never even heard of that school till my daughter was recruited by them.

Left at least 6 points on the field if not 10. Why did they stop running the ball?
Because Mike locksley is not a very smart man among other negative attributes that he has as a person

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT