ADVERTISEMENT

Micah Parsons urging Bo Nickal on to the pin... Absolutely HILARIOUS!!!

amalone

Oct 12, 2005
Courtesy of Mbar21 in the Lions Den who posted this 1st... Wanted The Wrestling Room members who don't pay for BWI to see Micah's reaction to what one would assume is Micah's favorite wrestler. :rolleyes:

Cue video.

Last edited:
What I really want to see is the video of Micah’s reaction to the pregame blocked fg re-creation.

Reactions: Lb4097
I have to admit that I was exactly that way sitting at home watching Quentin Wright wrestle Dustin Kilgore in the finals years back. There wasn't a fall in the match but it was a Great strategic match wrestled by Q and I went nuts for his win and what he brought to the team results.

It is absolutely amazing the never ending wrestling joy and exhilaration Cael and Company has brought to the program and fans.

It sounds like they should get their home checked for a nitrous oxide leak. That’s one high squeaky voice coming from such a studly young man. ;)
Somebody wants a word with you ...

_38854321_iron203.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CentexLion
I have to admit that I was exactly that way sitting at home watching Quentin Wright wrestle Dustin Kilgore in the finals years back. There wasn't a fall in the match but it was a Great strategic match wrestled by Q and I went nuts for his win and what he brought to the team results.

It is absolutely amazing the never ending wrestling joy and exhilaration Cael and Company has brought to the program and fans.
Q’s pin in the ‘11 NCAA semi’s was the changing of the guard. When he pinned Grant Gambrall of Iowa and Cael pounded the mat with the pin we became the top dog and Iowa fighting to stay on the podium.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT