ADVERTISEMENT

Listen to Phil Grosz's Saturday show "Phil's Take on Penn State Football" on the Pa. Sports Network from 10 to 11 AM Saturday morning.

BWI PHIL GROSZ

May 29, 2001
Join BWI Publisher Phil Grosz with host Jed Donahue for "Phil's Take on Penn State Football" on the Pa. Sports Network live from the network's new home studio in Oil City. Phil will be on the show from 10 to 11 AM Saturday morning by phone hookup. Audio files of the show should be posted here in the Lions Den sometime Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning.

Phil and Jed will discuss if the July 4th weekend could end up producing three, four or five verbal commitments. Penn State received its 13 verbal commitment today when JUCO OG J.B. Nelson [6-6, 310] verbaled to the Nittany Lions. Other members of the class of 2022 Penn State is recruiting who are announcing July 4 weekend are: LB Keon Wylie [6-3, 220] July 3, DT Kaleb Artis [6-5, 292] July 4, DE/OLB Tyreese Fearby [6-5, 215] July 4 and RB Nicholas Singleton [6-0, 205] July 6. Plus we'll take any questions about the Penn State football program from our listeners.

Here is the way to get in touch with with your questions on Saturday's show. You can contact Phil and Jed with your question by texting the show at 717-348-2369. The new 800-line still has not been installed by Comcast. Until then just text your question for Phil and Jed at 717-348-2369 and both guys will be able to answer any questions you might have about the Penn State football program.

Jed Donahue will be hosting the show from 8 AM until 12-noon.

To listen to the show logon to the Fox Sports Listen Live Stream link at http://ilovemix96 listed directly below:

Link-http://ilovemix96.com

Reactions: ChiTownLion
Join BWI Publisher Phil Grosz with host Jed Donahue for "Phil's Take on Penn State Football" on the Pa. Sports Network live from the network's new home studio in Oil City. Phil will be on the show from 10 to 11 AM Saturday morning by phone hookup. Audio files of the show should be posted here in the Lions Den sometime Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning.

Phil and Jed will discuss if the July 4th weekend could end up producing three, four or five verbal commitments. Penn State received its 13 verbal commitment today when JUCO OG J.B. Nelson [6-6, 310] verbaled to the Nittany Lions. Other members of the class of 2022 Penn State is recruiting who are announcing July 4 weekend are: LB Keon Wylie [6-3, 220] July 3, DT Kaleb Artis [6-5, 292] July 4, DE/OLB Tyreese Fearby [6-5, 215] July 4 and RB Nicholas Singleton [6-0, 205] July 6. Plus we'll take any questions about the Penn State football program from our listeners.

Here is the way to get in touch with with your questions on Saturday's show. You can contact Phil and Jed with your question by texting the show at 717-348-2369. The new 800-line still has not been installed by Comcast. Until then just text your question for Phil and Jed at 717-348-2369 and both guys will be able to answer any questions you might have about the Penn State football program.

Jed Donahue will be hosting the show from 8 AM until 12-noon.

To listen to the show logon to the Fox Sports Listen Live Stream link at http://ilovemix96 listed directly below:

Link-http://ilovemix96.com

for anyone who has not tuned in to listen to Phil and Jed, I would highly recommend the show. they have gone to a texting questions format rather than call ins, and it has added some much more good football discussion. The listeners have good questions, and the show covers a lot of ground. often they also will bring in an additional person like Jack Ham to add to the conversation. the format really improved the show over the call in approach where they could only get a few callers per show.

for anyone who has not tuned in to listen to Phil and Jed, I would highly recommend the show. they have gone to a texting questions format rather than call ins, and it has added some much more good football discussion. The listeners have good questions, and the show covers a lot of ground. often they also will bring in an additional person like Jack Ham to add to the conversation. the format really improved the show over the call in approach where they could only get a few callers per show.
Did Jed talk about O$U for half the show?

Did Jed talk about O$U for half the show?
No, I dominated my portion of the show. We talked about NIL and I also went in detail why I believe Penn State will have a big ratings jump in the recruiting rankings with the possibility of six verbal commitments between today and next Saturday [July 10] and the fact Ryan Snyder of my staff is the best in the business in following college football recruiting in the business..

Obviously you haven't listened to my Saturday show "Phil's Take on Penn State Football" this spring and summer, if you had you would not have asked such a dumb question.

Reactions: sfo-psu
No, I dominated my portion of the show. We talked about NIL and I also went in detail why I believe Penn State will have a big ratings jump in the recruiting rankings with the possibility of six verbal commitments between today and next Saturday [July 10] and the fact Ryan Snyder of my staff is the best in the business in following college football recruiting in the business..

Obviously you haven't listened to my Saturday show "Phil's Take on Penn State Football" this spring and summer, if you had you would not have asked such a dumb question.
Not sure if the last sentence is the best way to try and get listeners

Phil, Do you think PSU will be able to land both Sutton and Singleton? Also, any insight on the Lonnie White decision?

ADVERTISEMENT