ADVERTISEMENT

Meltdown Catagory 5 on the Lair...

I never thought that a female could be such a delusional douchebag. I assumed she was just a guy with that screen name... until yesterday.

I was navigating the lots yesterday by myself at one point, minding my own business, and a group of very 'sturdy' looking Pitt coeds were walking beside me. Out of the blue, one starts getting in my face screaming "H2P". I asked, "what the hell does that mean?". She said "Hail to Pitt... Penn State sucks d*ck, you needed OT to beat App State." I asked her if she saw the Albany score from their game against Rhode Island. She kept going on about how App State and PSU both suck d*ck. I told her, "well you certainly seemed to the the expert at sucking d*ck". That shut her up.

Looks like she didnt make it into the game. H2P!!!!!

Kentucky-fan-passed-out.png

I never thought that a female could be such a delusional douchebag. I assumed she was just a guy with that screen name... until yesterday.

I was navigating the lots yesterday by myself at one point, minding my own business, and a group of very 'sturdy' looking Pitt coeds were walking beside me. Out of the blue, one starts getting in my face screaming "H2P". I asked, "what the hell does that mean?". She said "Hail to Pitt... Penn State sucks d*ck, you needed OT to beat App State." I asked her if she saw the Albany score from their game against Rhode Island. She kept going on about how App State and PSU both suck d*ck. I told her, "well you certainly seemed to the the expert at sucking d*ck". That shut her up.
I thought it was Have 2 Pee!

I'm proud of you panda!

You left your high-priestess behind and went guttural on her!

Welcome to McKees Rocks!!

LOL!!!

:):):)

Now back to you rarefied air!!

:eek:

Beautiful! We’re going to get loads of crap for it with the game out of hand, but the kid deserves reps if possible. And boy did he take advantage. Was pretty. Narduzzi will “stay high” but also complain about it for the foreseeable future. In all the inevitable complaining about us, I hope there’s some recognition of their dirty play and otherwise poor effort. We looked good but they really stunk tonight.

Did you see some of the scores yesterday? 51 points seems paltry
Given the same chance, just ask yourself what Narduzzi would have done.

Agree. Some of his dumba$$ decisions in the 1st half when it was still tight were puzzling. Wouldn't blame his players one bit for quitting on him going forward Translation: he's a moron and has no excuses
The quitting on him started in the second half last night.

Reactions: WeR0206
IMO....if they would have called all the blatant holding calls on Pitt in the first Q. they would mot have scored and they would have been lucky to get 100 yards total for the game. There were some really bad holding calls that were let go on the first couple drives at one point Miller was completely tackled and no call.

And that's why we should never play them again. Too bad we can't get out of playing Rutgers also.

Reactions: step.eng69
IMO....if they would have called all the blatant holding calls on Pitt in the first Q. they would mot have scored and they would have been lucky to get 100 yards total for the game. There were some really bad holding calls that were let go on the first couple drives at one point Miller was completely tackled and no call.

Pitt was completely overmatched on both lines. Givens and Parsons were held all day. Sanders run was called back on a phantom block in the back. Sanders Long pass was called back on something that happens every play

If it were dry Penn State might have scored 80

Reactions: bison13
@Chris Peak says Penn State is not that good. Thanks for your insight Chris. Penn State has a young team that’s only going to get better. By the end of the year, penn states D will be better than it has been in a while. Once Justin Shorter comes back from injury these receivers will be tough to stop

Reactions: Meteor-Lion
Peak is constantly in denial regarding the state of the Pitt football program and where its going - down the drain with the other turds in the bowels of the sewers in Oakland.

I was navigating the lots yesterday by myself at one point, minding my own business, and a group of very 'sturdy' looking Pitt coeds were walking beside me. Out of the blue, one starts getting in my face screaming "H2P". I asked, "what the hell does that mean?". She said "Hail to Pitt...

Pitt should have hoped for hail. Then maybe they would have called off the massacre. *Note: when I typed in Pitt, my spellcheck tried to change it to Pity. I think that’s pretty appropriate.

Reactions: LionJim
I'm getting around to reading the newspapers now. I like this from Jerry Dipaola:

an embarrassment of historic proportions

It was Pitt's worst loss to Penn State since 1968 (65-9) and worst ever at Heinz Field.

"We obviously didn't have them ready to go in any capacity," Pitt coach Pat Narduzzi said. Even Narduzzi was called for a 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty when he complained too loudly to officials that he wasn't getting enough time to complete a substitution.

"I've never seen so many penalties in one game. It starts with my 15-yarder. Fourteen penalties. Embarrassing," he said.

"It was a punch to the face," defensive end Rashad Weaver said, looking at the totality of the damage. "We didn't respond to the punch to the face like you should."

NarDouchie is right, 14 Penalties is "Embarrassing!!!" however, it was even far worse than that as O'Neill's traveling clown show missed multiple, and beyond obvious, Personal Foul calls on ASWP (not even mentioning the ignored every-down holding by the Panturds)...this (i.e., missing obvious Penalties on ASWP) despite creating multiple fictitious phantom "Major Penalties" on PSU in 1st Half when game was still close!

Reactions: WeR0206
Honest question for one of you to ask over there since I am banned. Did anyone actually ever see Kenny Picksix ever throw a football more than 20 yards. No passes last night traveled more than that in the air. Can he physically throw the bal that far?

Reactions: jayhawks65
Honest question for one of you to ask over there since I am banned. Did anyone actually ever see Kenny Picksix ever throw a football more than 20 yards. No passes last night traveled more than that in the air. Can he physically throw the bal that far?
I'm wondering if he has something wrong with his arm? I've been curious since they went Jeff George Jr. shopping.

I think the pick went further than that. It looked like a wounded duck in the air and woefully under thrown.

It feels good doesn't it? To be so correct about certain things, while others were so wrong.

I could not wait to wake up this morning. This is Christmas in September! I brewed two cups of coffee. I got a whole pack of cigs lined up. They delivered the new Grateful Dead box set during the game last night so I have that to enjoy in the background. I'm gonna have me an awesome morning of salt mining! Yeah!

51-6 chumps!

The Portland boxed set. I was going to pick up the Best of 3 CD set from that run of shows?

Reactions: odshowtime
Agreed....I thought the refs just decided: “it’s raining, it’s a rivalry, let’em play”.

Pitt should have hoped for hail. Then maybe they would have called off the massacre. *Note: when I typed in Pitt, my spellcheck tried to change it to Pity. I think that’s pretty appropriate.

Then it would have been hail 2 pitt. We would have been fine.

:confused:

Those guys over there are probably all going to kill themselves at some point in time this season. The problem is, some of them, like President Stache, the aforementioned pittgirl, and Daminals, are so damned stupid that they will screw it up, survive long-term in a vegetative state, and drain the health care system's budget. Which means we will have to pay to keep them alive.

No wonder they piss us off so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT