ADVERTISEMENT

Meltdown Catagory 5 on the Lair...

Narduzzi will be coaching the Cardinal Mooney High School JV team in Youngstown Ohio within 3 years. Book it!

Reactions: JJTopp99
51-6!!!

It's the new 48-14!!
b0DFaUQ.jpg

It is a thing of beauty. Jump in now because the whole thing is about to blow sky high.

LOL, I'm mostly a nice guy, I simply asked them if this will be a "Key Chain" game and damn a I'm banned completely can't even read their threads. LOL.
Chris Dokish is such a kunt.

Reactions: Hotshoe
That was a beautiful pass by Clifford.
Beautiful! We’re going to get loads of crap for it with the game out of hand, but the kid deserves reps if possible. And boy did he take advantage. Was pretty. Narduzzi will “stay high” but also complain about it for the foreseeable future. In all the inevitable complaining about us, I hope there’s some recognition of their dirty play and otherwise poor effort. We looked good but they really stunk tonight.

I'm banned and have to go incognito to read the Liar board. It seems the consensus is that James Franklin is a jerk therefore they can feel good about themselves even though they were embarrassed at home. Maybe they can make some anti-CJF key chains to commemorate the occasion.

Beautiful! We’re going to get loads of crap for it with the game out of hand, but the kid deserves reps if possible. And boy did he take advantage. Was pretty. Narduzzi will “stay high” but also complain about it for the foreseeable future. In all the inevitable complaining about us, I hope there’s some recognition of their dirty play and otherwise poor effort. We looked good but they really stunk tonight.

Clifford didn't come in the game to just hand off!!

I'm banned and have to go incognito to read the Liar board. It seems the consensus is that James Franklin is a jerk therefore they can feel good about themselves even though they were embarrassed at home. Maybe they can make some anti-CJF key chains to commemorate the occasion.
Don't all used car salesmen have plenty of key chains?

Reactions: BBrown
Actually not near the meltdown I was expecting. Bob Knight once said "If rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it." I guess that's where the Liar board is now.

Reactions: step.eng69
I went back and read all their score predictions this morning and laughed my ass off. Literally, they are the most delusional fanbase and so far separated from reality

How about it @HailToPitt725 @XanderCrews34 @MikeyBeeBop

It feels good doesn't it? To be so correct about certain things, while others were so wrong.

I could not wait to wake up this morning. This is Christmas in September! I brewed two cups of coffee. I got a whole pack of cigs lined up. They delivered the new Grateful Dead box set during the game last night so I have that to enjoy in the background. I'm gonna have me an awesome morning of salt mining! Yeah!

51-6 chumps!

@XanderCrews34 waa such a tool this week. Writing paragraph Long posts about how well pitt matched up with penn State based on Albany and app st games. Newsflash Xander....app st would house you!

Scoreboard Chump!

Reactions: odshowtime
Narduzzi will be coaching the Cardinal Mooney High School JV team in Youngstown Ohio within 3 years. Book it!

Agree. Some of his dumba$$ decisions in the 1st half when it was still tight were puzzling. Wouldn't blame his players one bit for quitting on him going forward Translation: he's a moron and has no excuses

Its truly like their mods have given up ... No where to be seen and the trolls are running the board LOL ... hilarious reading all the posts and threads ...

That's exactly what has happened and it's glorious!

Reactions: bwifan
Not sure how Pitt fans didn't see this coming.

The word "delusional" is thrown around way too much on message boards but at least re: Pitt fans' thoughts on Pickett, I'm not sure any other word fits. Last night was the first time I saw him play and trying to be as objective as possible, there wasn't a single thing he did where I said "wow, that was really good." Nothing. Not a run. Not a throw. Not even a decision. Nothing. The kid has been set up to fail by his own fans, his coaches and some fawning media members.

I'm getting around to reading the newspapers now. I like this from Jerry Dipaola:

an embarrassment of historic proportions

It was Pitt's worst loss to Penn State since 1968 (65-9) and worst ever at Heinz Field.

"We obviously didn't have them ready to go in any capacity," Pitt coach Pat Narduzzi said. Even Narduzzi was called for a 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty when he complained too loudly to officials that he wasn't getting enough time to complete a substitution.

"I've never seen so many penalties in one game. It starts with my 15-yarder. Fourteen penalties. Embarrassing," he said.

"It was a punch to the face," defensive end Rashad Weaver said, looking at the totality of the damage. "We didn't respond to the punch to the face like you should."

You know the Face I would have loved to see last night? @pitt-girl what a mouth breathing blowhard that girl is. I’ve never seen someone think they know more while looking like a total fool

I never thought that a female could be such a delusional douchebag. I assumed she was just a guy with that screen name... until yesterday.

I was navigating the lots yesterday by myself at one point, minding my own business, and a group of very 'sturdy' looking Pitt coeds were walking beside me. Out of the blue, one starts getting in my face screaming "H2P". I asked, "what the hell does that mean?". She said "Hail to Pitt... Penn State sucks d*ck, you needed OT to beat App State." I asked her if she saw the Albany score from their game against Rhode Island. She kept going on about how App State and PSU both suck d*ck. I told her, "well you certainly seemed to the the expert at sucking d*ck". That shut her up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT