ADVERTISEMENT

Meet & Greet @ OTT

GOLDBANGER

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
So ladies and gentlemen, where is the board meet and greet Thursday night?

Oh, I get it--just figured this was as good a place as any to drop that other intel... I expect I'll probably seek libations at Local Whiskey, possibly Zeno's. Not sure who will join me there.
Local Whiskey seems to be a popular meeting place. I'll shoot for 8pm Thursday if there is anyone else would like to join. I'm sure some of our crew isn't yet too old to have a cocktail or two.

Last edited:
Went out to blue white game Saturday. .My Family went to Fed Taphouse around 6 and got a table. Started to walk up town to try to get in Doogies or Champs. Lines were long. Does Local Whiskey get the student crowd like Champs ect?

Went out to blue white game Saturday. .My Family went to Fed Taphouse around 6 and got a table. Started to walk up town to try to get in Doogies or Champs. Lines were long. Does Local Whiskey get the student crowd like Champs ect?
There is very rarely a line at Local Whiskey. Maybe football games. That's it.

local whiskey almost never gets that many students for some reason. I guess they can’t afford the fancy drinks.

another cool spot that’s a bit off the student radar is antifragile brewery.

we were up for state patty's day last year (inadvertently) and local whiskey had a sign outside that no one wearing green was allowed in. we had just come from the hockey game wearing only blue and white so it was nice to be in a less crowded bar when the line for champs downtown extended like 100 feet into calder alley

Driving up from VA late Thursday night and really looking forward to it! Going to the Olympic Trials is a bucket list item for me. Now I just need to make it to the Olympics one of these decades.

Reactions: 82bordeaux
Driving up from VA late Thursday night and really looking forward to it! Going to the Olympic Trials is a bucket list item for me. Now I just need to make it to the Olympics one of these decades.
The NLWC is the best training environment in the world if you want to make it to the Olympics. Good luck. Oh, wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 82bordeaux
He actually never leaves.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Anyone at Local Whiskey now. 940

At a table getting food wearing my nittinsc hat

Last edited:
Any one at Local? Just checked in at the Penn Stater. Carter was on the elevator with us! What a great start.

Dang, we probably would have been on that elevator with you but we saw men's volleyball was still going as we were passing by so we stopped in there before checking in. If you see a 5yo with a "GRATITUDE" sweatshirt around the hotel this weekend, I'm his dad.

It’s wrestling heaven this weekend and can’t wait to hear about all people arriving in HV and the conversations being had. Is there a better time that wrestling has enjoyed? Seems to really be on the ascend! And it’s epicenter is HV!

Reactions: 1AA and mcpat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT