ADVERTISEMENT

MBB vs Le Moyne

Erial_Lion

Nov 23, 2015
The matchup everyone has been waiting for...Kanye Clary vs. Kaiyem Cleary (both times I've watched Le Moyne this season, I did a double take every time he was mentioned).

Hoping this one is no longer interesting by about the 2nd media timeout. Need to get Wahab going, as they have no one to stop him inside. Not easy to get up for a game a few days before Christmas in an empty BJC, but hope we learned our lesson against Bucknell.

Early lead and they are falling, but our shot selection needs to be better. We can dominate Le Moyne inside, yet 7 of our first 10 shots are 3's. Get to the rim!!!

Early lead and they are falling, but our shot selection needs to be better. We can dominate Le Moyne inside, yet 7 of our first 10 shots are 3's. Get to the rim!!!
I’d like to see Clary penetrate more as well. He’s hitting the threes but I think he can beat his guy fairly easily.

Reactions: Erial_Lion
Bad defensive series there…37-20 with just under 4 minutes left in the half.

40-28 at the half. This is just not a very good basketball team this year. Can’t see too many more wins.

20 3's on 34 first half shots against a very small Le Moyne team...just need to find a way to get to the rim and get some easier shots. We made a lot of them early, but we're not a good three point shooting team, and they turned into a bit of fool's gold.

20 3's on 34 first half shots against a very small Le Moyne team...just need to find a way to get to the rim and get some easier shots. We made a lot of them early, but we're not a good three point shooting team, and they turned into a bit of fool's gold.
We don’t seem to know how to attack the zone defense. Hopefully Rhoades can make some adjustments.

47-35 at the first break of the second half. Letting them hang around.

52-38 with 11:40 left. Every time we get a chance to blow it open, we fall apart.

This is really ugly. 59-46 with 7:50 left. Thank God for Clary, he’s got 18 and keeping us in the lead.

72-55 final score. Blah.
Couldn't have said it better. Thankfully we played someone as bad as Le Moyne tonight. Really need Ace to find it as we enter conference play...he's better than PSU fans have seen over the past two months.

Couldn't have said it better. Thankfully we played someone as bad as Le Moyne tonight. Really need Ace to find it as we enter conference play...he's better than PSU fans have seen over the past two months.
It seems like he tries to do too much. Bad shot selection, especially at the end of games, because he’s trying to carry the team.

Reactions: auxgym and johnmpsu
Boy what suprise! we were going to watch MBB on our FREE Peacock subscription. Not going to happen. Comcast pulled the plug on the FREE subscription to Comcast's Cable TV package.

Guess there is no free lunch.

Is this the first time some of you have watched any Penn State Basketball? What you have seen over the past few weeks is what they do and what they have always done. Doesn't matter who the coach is or who the players are.

I am sure the place was packed last night..Rockin and Rollin all night long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT