ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Recruiting

Absolutely is. These guards are both very legit players - there is a reason Myles Dread was picked to compete in the HS 3 point comp F4 weekend.

The reason they didn't draw too many offers is due to their early commitment and never wavering from their commitment to PSU.

Bolton and Dread are both very good recruits - Dread is 141 in the ESPN top 150 and is still underrated.

I have never heard anything bad about ESPNs ranking - but I know that this board has it out for anything ESPN. I have been following basketball recruiting closely for 15 years, and this is the first time that I have heard poorly about ESPNs rankings.

If they mooch their rankings, please explain the higher ranking than either rivals or 247.

Btw, my college friend coached Rasir before he went private. He says he is a heck of a scorer, talent, and very clutch.

ESPN is joke. What are Rivals rankings of these players? Sorry but don’t care what your buddy thinks. But hey we’ll see.

ESPN is joke. What are Rivals rankings of these players? Sorry but don’t care what your buddy thinks. But hey we’ll see.

Hey dumbo, you can look up the Rivals rankings yourself. Are you f'king brain dead??

At least 12 other teams were between us and a spot...win the B1G and we're in. Win another game somewhere else or even 2 and that's far from a lock. Remember, the Big Ten was not well-respected last year. We weren't as close as people claim
Agree the conference was down and we were a dozen teams away. But it's a tight field and one or two wins makes a big difference.

As is PSU won the NIT and finished 30th in the final coaches poll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT