ADVERTISEMENT

MBB: Myles Dread

He seems like a player....I just don’t understand his unimpressive offers list

He seems like a player....I just don’t understand his unimpressive offers list

Numbers. Your frame of reference is likely football where any given school's recruiting class is larger than an entire basketball squad. When the average basketball recruiting class is probably three per school fewer offers to fewer kids.

Reactions: greg13
We are also after a point/combo guard from Atlanta. Decommitted from Memphis, 4*/3* recruit (depending on the database used). As well as a few fairly impressive grad transfers (Cremo and Finke, most notably). Next year looks good, and the future is bright... let's finish out this class

We are also after a point/combo guard from Atlanta. Decommitted from Memphis, 4*/3* recruit (depending on the database used). As well as a few fairly impressive grad transfers (Cremo and Finke, most notably). Next year looks good, and the future is bright... let's finish out this class
I saw that Cremo was set to visit Texas. The others he's considering are Creighton, Gonzaga and Oregon. Would be a nice pick-up.

late bloomer.
Heard the same. And by "heard," I mean read. Anywho, Dread blossomed into the Washington DC prep basketball player of the year, if I recall. Nice scouting job by Pat Chambers & Co.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT