ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe the best article I have read so far

I pay $1 a month for my subscription to the Athletic. I literally signed up to read that article some time ago. She publishes a lot of great PSU articles. Well worth $1 per month.

Someone posted a work around the other week.
Using an ipad, I click the link, look in the browser window, click on the Aa, click the show reader.

Reactions: psu85psu
Well it's a great article but I didn't realize it was behind a paywall so I will try to find a way to post it.

Workaround for the paywall: as soon as you get on the page and before you scroll down at all, hit Ctrl-A and Ctrl-C to select and copy all the text and pictures. Open up Microsoft Word and hit Ctrl-V to paste it in there and you should have access to the full article.

The article names names for some of these Penn State men who traveled to Ames to meet with Cael and make him the offer. Later on we find out that it really might have been a true act of God that helped Cael make the decision. The other thing was how Cody and Casey were immediately on board and went with Cael the next morning when Cael decided to go. It was truly fate.

The article names names for some of these Penn State men who traveled to Ames to meet with Cael and make him the offer. Later on we find out that it really might have been a true act of God that helped Cael make the decision. The other thing was how Cody and Casey were immediately on board and went with Cael the next morning when Cael decided to go. It was truly fate.
Name names.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT