ADVERTISEMENT

Mat-Town USA Fall Classic

BrockBronson

May 20, 2021
I had the chance to watch some great wrestling yesterday. The Benton boys looked really tough and ready for this season. The Kolb brothers both looked great. Older Kolb and Granahan battled for the championship at 140. Chase Burke looks great and getting big.
At 113 Nico Fanella is really skilled and tough. Cade Wirnsberger had a good win over Evanitsky. I think 4-3, it was really close. Kudos to Evanitsky, he is battling every weekend and not scared of competition.

Reactions: hlstone
I had the chance to watch some great wrestling yesterday. The Benton boys looked really tough and ready for this season. The Kolb brothers both looked great. Older Kolb and Granahan battled for the championship at 140. Chase Burke looks great and getting big.
At 113 Nico Fanella is really skilled and tough. Cade Wirnsberger had a good win over Evanitsky. I think 4-3, it was really close. Kudos to Evanitsky, he is battling every weekend and not scared of competition.
Friday YOU were asking what was the next tourney, werent you going to be in the woods all weekend?

Was in woods all day Saturday bored out of my mind. This was Sunday and got to watch D4 do well. It was a great day.

Had my boy up there as well, was a good tournament. The big 3 from Benton are all about the same size, I think Granahan can make 127 (+2) for the post season. Burke and Kolb shake out somewhere a little heavier.

Had my boy up there as well, was a good tournament. The big 3 from Benton are all about the same size, I think Granahan can make 127 (+2) for the post season. Burke and Kolb shake out somewhere a little heavier.
Those three are going to make some noise. Little Kolb will too. I am surprised he is still 106.

Those three are going to make some noise. Little Kolb will too. I am surprised he is still 106.
Seth finally broke 100 lbs. He could wrestle 95 if he needed to. His Jr year he is going to blow up. Such a tough scrappy kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT