ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Maryland Dual Discussion/PBP

Cael mentioned sending guys to a tourney in January and yet another one in February. In addition to giving our non starters a shot, our very light Nov-Dec might result in another surprise entry or two in February just to get some matches in. He didn't name the tourneys though.

To get matches at 149 for coaches ranking and RPI.
Specifically RPI. With Mat Town, he'll likely have the minimum 15 matches at 149 after B10s. Without Mat Town (or another tourney), no chance, not enough schedule left.

Reactions: nerfstate
Cael mentioned sending guys to a tourney in January and yet another one in February. In addition to giving our non starters a shot, our very light Nov-Dec might result in another surprise entry or two in February just to get some matches in. He didn't name the tourneys though.
He did in fact, list what tourneys they were looking at—I’d have to go back to my recordings to verify which. Good thing that guy asked him though! 😉

Edit, here it is. He mentioned Mat Town (tomorrow), Edinboro (2/3), and maybe Mesaiah (2/10).

Last edited:
I saw the spread for this dual is 40, it seems like a safe bet to put the farm on the Terps

Eric Brugel in the house.

For those of you State High grads, he had a sister Liz that was probably in that '83-84 range, no? I think Eric was probably '82 or '83......

Reactions: yekrut321
Malik Amine just said, "the number 1 spot (in the rankings) is not something you want to hold". Does he count as a student announcer with limited knowledge of the sport?

Reactions: kirbycroft
Eric Brugel in the house.

For those of you State High grads, he had a sister Liz that was probably in that '83-84 range, no? I think Eric was probably '82 or '83......
Brugel was ’81. I graduated from Altoona the same year.

Reactions: billrag
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT