ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Maryland Dual Discussion/PBP

Malik Amine just said, "the number 1 spot (in the rankings) is not something you want to hold". Does he count as a student announcer with limited knowledge of the sport?
Amine was referring to the 125 lb weight class this year. Given how the #1 ranked guy at 125 has fared this season, it was a reasonable remark.

Overall, not sure why some on this board immediately diss Amine as a commentator. He’s actually not bad IMO.

Maryland coach jawing at Casey in the handshake line?

Amine was referring to the 125 lb weight class this year. Given how the #1 ranked guy at 125 has fared this season, it was a reasonable remark.

Overall, not sure why some on this board immediately diss Amine as a commentator. He’s actually not bad IMO.
It’s all good. Everyone said that before they heard him. It was unanimous after that he did a good job.

Maryland coach saying something to Cunningham. He didn't look happy.
Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

I agree that Amine was great on the microphone.

Wow, talk about domination. I apologize to our boys, as they clearly saw how badly I under-estimated them on KYPSW and decided to prove me wrong.

I feel like every single one of our wrestlers had great performances today. WE ARE.......SPOILED ROTTEN!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT