Mariupol residents: Ukrainian army threatened us then locked us in our basements & left. Russian soldiers recued us, they are our brothers

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
The keeper of Western values, Putin says work will make Ukrainians free! What a nice guy!

Putin likened to HITLER after ‘Ukrainians deported to work camps in distant parts of Russia’
You’re falling for lies published by The Sun? Since when did these outlets become credible in your mind? These are the same outlets that have published countless lies the last 6 years. Take the opposite of what they say and it’s likely the truth.

You know who’s a lot like hitler? The actual nazis Ukraine and the west have been supporting.

Zelensky is no champion of democracy. He banned opposition parties but didn’t ban actual nazi parties and has incorporated nazis into the Ukrainian National guard. Is it not possible to condemn/ban the nazis and also fight putin?

Side note, IMO here’s a pretty accurate assessment from a few days ago by Col Macgregor re: state of the battle. Russia has basically already won, its only a matter of time. It’s taking longer bc Putin gave strict orders to not damage civilian buildings or kill civilians. They could have ended this weeks ago if that order wasn’t in place.

Note: Col Macgregor CORROBORATES my OP and claim that the russians offered safe passage out of Mariupol for civilians but the azov psychos refused to let them leave. How much more do you need to see in order to realize the western msm is lying?? The russians are more concerned for the safety of Ukrainian civilians than the Ukrainian forces that are allegedly there to protect them.

Is Col Macgregor spewing false russian propaganda too?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LMTLION

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Wer0206 is a paid russian propaganda plant.

Oh, really?

How about you tell that to the 3+ Million that have evacuated the country. How about you tell that to the 7+ Million displaced from all over Ukraine. How about you tell that to the former residents of the 90% of housing in Mariupol that have been destroyed.

Just saw an interview with a refugee from Mariupol that stated they were bombed by airplanes from he Azov Battalion every few minutes all day long. Ninety percent of the buildings destroyed.

Oh......wait a minute.........the Azov Battalion doesn’t have any aircraft.🥴. So who could have done such a thing? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Inquiring minds want to know!🤪
Note: Col Macgregor CORROBORATES my OP and claim that the russians were ordered to not attack civilians and offered safe passage out of Mariupol for civilians but the azov psychos refused to let them leave. How much more do you need to see in order to realize the western msm is lying?? The russians are more concerned for the safety of Ukrainian civilians than the Ukrainian forces that are allegedly there to protect them. That tells you all you need to know.

He also mentions that Russia’s goals aren’t to capture territory, so that’s not a good marker for the progress, their goals are to demilitarize and denazify the country. The Nazis have embedded themselves within the cities making it extremely hard for them to be rooted out without any civilian casualties especially when they refuse to allow civilians to leave. IMO The nazis know they are screwed either way but they are trying to take as many civilians with them and damage the cities as much as possible. Truly evil.

Last edited:

DJ Spanky

Jul 25, 2001
See? This is what you get when the government starts letting people out of the asylum!

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
See? This is what you get when the government starts letting people out of the asylum!
Haah! I’m not cool with literal nazis threatening to kill them if they left then using Ukrainian civilians as human shields and I’m the escapee from the asylum?? Hurrrr durrrr ok…

Did Col Macgregor also escape the asylum?

DJ Spanky

Jul 25, 2001
Here's a candid shot of the OP:

jpXpTrm.gif

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Note: Col Macgregor CORROBORATES my OP and claim that the russians were ordered to not attack civilians and offered safe passage out of Mariupol for civilians but the azov psychos refused to let them leave. How much more do you need to see in order to realize the western msm is lying?? The russians are more concerned for the safety of Ukrainian civilians than the Ukrainian forces that are allegedly there to protect them. That tells you all you need to know.

He also mentions that Russia’s goals aren’t to capture territory, so that’s not a good marker for the progress, their goals are to demilitarize and denazify the country. The Nazis have embedded themselves within the cities making it extremely hard for them to be rooted out without any civilian casualties especially when they refuse to allow civilians to leave. IMO The nazis know they are screwed either way but they are trying to take as many civilians with them and damage the cities as much as possible. Truly evil.

Max Blumenthal. Son of Sidney ‘I am a Vietnam hero’ Blumenthal. Writer for NYT, LA Times, The Nation, The Daily Beast, Al Akbar, Al Jazera English, and more.

Alex Mate is all over. Part of a pro Palestinian movement, said Russiagate was a hoax by Ds and the media, yet said the Trump admin was one of the most dangerous in history.

Col Macgregor was a great tank commander. And a military strategist. Doesn’t make him a great analyst of international intrigue.:

On July 27, 2020, the White House announced Donald Trump's intent to nominate Macgregor as U.S. Ambassador to Germany.[17][18] Following the announcement, Macgregor's history of controversial remarks received media attention. He has asserted that Muslim immigrants (referred to as "Muslim invaders") come to Europe "with the goal of eventually turning Europe into an Islamic state".[19] Macgregor has argued that the German concept of Vergangenheitsbewältigung, used to cope with Germany's Nazi past and its atrocities during World War II, is a "sick mentality."[19] Macgregor has also stated that martial law should be instituted on the U.S.-Mexico border and argued for the extrajudicial execution of those who cross the border at unofficial ports of entry.[19] Macgregor has also made statements in support of Israel having defensible borders, the annexation of the Golan Heights, and the decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.[20] In a column in The Washington Post he was described as "a racist crackpot who is pro-Russia, anti-Merkel, anti-Muslim and anti-Mexican."[21] His nomination stalled in the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations.[22] On January 3, 2021, his nomination was returned to the President under Rule XXXI, Paragraph 6 of the United States Senate.[23]

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Max Blumenthal. Son of Sidney ‘I am a Vietnam hero’ Blumenthal. Writer for NYT, LA Times, The Nation, The Daily Beast, Al Akbar, Al Jazera English, and more.

Alex Mate is all over. Part of a pro Palestinian movement, said Russiagate was a hoax by Ds and the media, yet said the Trump admin was one of the most dangerous in history.

Col Macgregor was a great tank commander. And a military strategist. Doesn’t make him a great analyst of international intrigue.:

On July 27, 2020, the White House announced Donald Trump's intent to nominate Macgregor as U.S. Ambassador to Germany.[17][18] Following the announcement, Macgregor's history of controversial remarks received media attention. He has asserted that Muslim immigrants (referred to as "Muslim invaders") come to Europe "with the goal of eventually turning Europe into an Islamic state".[19] Macgregor has argued that the German concept of Vergangenheitsbewältigung, used to cope with Germany's Nazi past and its atrocities during World War II, is a "sick mentality."[19] Macgregor has also stated that martial law should be instituted on the U.S.-Mexico border and argued for the extrajudicial execution of those who cross the border at unofficial ports of entry.[19] Macgregor has also made statements in support of Israel having defensible borders, the annexation of the Golan Heights, and the decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.[20] In a column in The Washington Post he was described as "a racist crackpot who is pro-Russia, anti-Merkel, anti-Muslim and anti-Mexican."[21] His nomination stalled in the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations.[22] On January 3, 2021, his nomination was returned to the President under Rule XXXI, Paragraph 6 of the United States Senate.[23]
Holy shiat. This Macgregor dude is a nut case. No wonder Dr. Conspiracy Guy cites him with approval.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

Ummm he’s analyzing military actions Not international intrigue. I don’t give a fuuck about the other two guys at all because I didn’t ask about what they said. The point of my post was to mention that my information isn’t Russian propaganda and lies because even someone like the good Colonel corroborated what I was talking about. Is he also spreading Russian disinformation?

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Ummm he’s analyzing military actions Not international intrigue. I don’t give a fuuck about the other two guys at all because I didn’t ask about what they said. The point of my post was to mention that my information isn’t Russian propaganda and lies because even someone like the good Colonel corroborated what I was talking about. Is he also spreading Russian disinformation?
You are going to be very disappointed when Russia loses this war.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Seriously. I'm starting to doubt that Dr. Conspiracy Guy is a real human being. Maybe he is, but if so, he's pond scum. Gaslighting for the Russians while they bomb Ukraine into smithereens, all the while regurgitating Vladdie's B.S. about the Ukrainians being Nazis. Talk about a lowlife ....
I still think its an act. There’s no way he believes every conspiracy theory ever posted on the internet.

Reactions: rumble_lion

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Well Trump’s own National Security Advisor said Trump planned to withdraw from NATO in his second term. That’s Putin’s dream.
Imagine how many photos Putin has of Russian hookers spanking and peeing on Cheeto. The mind boggles ...

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
More testimony about the conduct of the psycho nazis.

The nazi groups are deeply embedded in the Ukrainian military:

Last edited:

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
LOL, poor Dr. Conspiracy Guy. He should just move to Russia along with Cheeto. Maybe they can get a volume discount for golden showers.

Reactions: knickslions

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Ukrainian nazis = pure evil

The nazis tortured then killed a woman and painted a swastika on her chest in her own blood. Nothing to see here…

More testimony about civilians being used as human shields:

Last edited:

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Which side is guaranteeing safe passage for civilians and creating corridors, bussing them out, etc.? Hint it's not the Ukrainians. The Russians offered to allow the civilians safe passage out of Mariupol and Zelensky's thugs said no, no one is allowed to leave (b/c they know their soldiers would use that as an opportunity to desert) . How do you reconcile that?

You have yet to answer this very simple question: There are a whole bunch of ethnic Greeks who were Ukrainian citizens living in Mariupol that said the azov were violent towards them, threatened to kill them if they left, and the russians saved them. What motive do they have to lie (they are now safe in Greece)?
===========================================================================

Greek Refugee From Mariupol: "Ukrainian Soldiers Stopped And Threatened Us, Russian Soldiers Calmed Us Down" (VIDEO) — Greek City Times

The shocking moments that were experienced when escaping the horror of the war were described by ethnic Greeks originally from Sartana on the outskirts of Mariupol in Eastern Ukraine

"...
The woman’s account of being attacked by the Ukrainian military matches that of another ethnic Greek from Mariupol who said he could not escape the besieged city because he would be killed by the neo-Nazi Azov battalion.

In late February, with Russian forces besieging Mariupol, in which 120,000+ ethnic Greeks live in and its surrounding villages including Sartana, SKAI news spoke with Mr Kiouranas who lives in the city and described the Ukrainian “fascists.”

When asked by SKAI news if he planned to leave the city, Kiouranas responded “how can I leave? When you try to leave you run the risk of running into a patrol of the Ukrainian fascists, the Azov Battalion.”

“They would kill me and are responsible for everything,” he added.
The Mariupol-based Azov Battalion, a neo-Nazi unit of the Ukrainian Republican Guard, which falls under the command of the Interior Ministry, was based in Mariupol and discriminated, persecuted and tortured non-Ukrainian speakers, including Greeks.

Only days before Russian troops started crossing into Ukraine, the Azov Battalion killed an ethnic Greek and shot another two only for speaking Russian...."

Which side is guaranteeing safe passage for civilians and creating corridors, bussing them out, etc.? Hint it's not the Ukrainians. The Russians offered to allow the civilians safe passage out of Mariupol and Zelensky's thugs said no, no one is allowed to leave

They wouldn't need safe passage corridors if Putin hadn't invaded and started shelling and killing civilians.

Reactions: LafayetteBear

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
I don't know, why don't you go to Mariupol and ask them yourselves. This is what their testimony says in the OP videos.

Call me crazy but I happen to believe if the Azov are committing crimes against the civilians we should not be supporting or arming them. I thought most folks would agree that arming violent/crazy neonazis that want to create a 1,000 year Reich is a bad thing but hey maybe I'm wrong. I guess no one learned anything after WW2. I guess no one cares what will happen to the Jews in Ukraine once the Azov is no longer occupied with Putin?

https://thehill.com/opinion/interna...in-the-ukraine-is-far-from-kremlin-propaganda (The reality of neo-Nazis in Ukraine is far from Kremlin propaganda)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/11/opinion/what-ukraines-jews-fear.html (What Ukraine’s Jews fear)

Call me crazy but I happen to believe if the Azov are committing crimes against the civilians we should not be supporting or arming them.

I'm shocked you don't want to support Ukraine.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Which side is guaranteeing safe passage for civilians and creating corridors, bussing them out, etc.? Hint it's not the Ukrainians. The Russians offered to allow the civilians safe passage out of Mariupol and Zelensky's thugs said no, no one is allowed to leave

They wouldn't need safe passage corridors if Putin hadn't invaded and started shelling and killing civilians.

Call me crazy but I happen to believe if the Azov are committing crimes against the civilians we should not be supporting or arming them.

I'm shocked you don't want to support Ukraine.
Listen to the countless accounts in this thread. The Russians military actions wouldn't be needed if the civilians weren't occupied by nazi terrorists for the last several years (Mariupol was setup as the Azov HQ). The Ukrainian army/national guard (Azov) were the ones shelling the city for weeks before the Russians even arrived. They do this for PR purposes b/c the msm lies to support their cause, see the maternity hospital story for a perfect example. They were doing the same thing in Donbass. The Ukrainian regime the west has backed is WORSE than Russia by about a factor of 100.

Did you see that nice swastika in blood the nazis left on the civilian woman they tortured and murdered in the repurposed school? What nice folks we have sided with!

I support the Ukrainian citizens (who are being murdered by zelensky's thugs mind you), I don't want to support Ukraine's govt as long as they are being run by a bunch of psycho nazis/nazi supporters that are torturing and murdering anyone who isn't an ethnic Ukrainian (note this includes ethnic Russians, ethnic Jews, ethnic Greeks, etc. that are Ukrainian citizens) which account for half the freaking population of Ukraine.

Is it ever acceptable in your mind to support insane violent terrorists who murder people based on ethnic purity? Zelensky has openly supported the nazi groups Right Sector (giving their leader an award in Dec '21). He stands with evil pieces of shit.

This guy is a neonazi leader, the commander of the Right Sector, one of the most violent nazi groups in all of Ukraine:
Ukraine-Zelensky-awarding-Dmytro.jpg

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Listen to the countless accounts in this thread. The Russians military actions wouldn't be needed if the civilians weren't occupied by nazi terrorists for the last several years (Mariupol was setup as the Azov HQ). The Ukrainian army/national guard (Azov) were the ones shelling the city for weeks before the Russians even arrived. They do this for PR purposes b/c the msm lies to support their cause, see the maternity hospital story for a perfect example. They were doing the same thing in Donbass. The Ukrainian regime the west has backed is WORSE than Russia by about a factor of 100.

Did you see that nice swastika in blood the nazis left on the civilian woman they tortured and murdered in the repurposed school? What nice folks we have sided with!

I support the Ukrainian citizens (who are being murdered by zelensky's thugs mind you), I don't want to support Ukraine's govt as long as they are being run by a bunch of psycho nazis/nazi supporters that are torturing and murdering anyone who isn't an ethnic Ukrainian (note this includes ethnic Russians, ethnic Jews, ethnic Greeks, etc. that are Ukrainian citizens) which account for half the freaking population of Ukraine.

Is it ever acceptable in your mind to support insane violent terrorists who murder people based on ethnic purity? Zelensky has openly supported the nazi groups Right Sector (giving their leader an award in Dec '21). He stands with evil pieces of shit.

This guy is a neonazi leader, the commander of the Right Sector, one of the most violent nazi groups in all of Ukraine:
Ukraine-Zelensky-awarding-Dmytro.jpg

Seriously dude you need to back off the Pravda.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Seriously dude you need to back off the Pravda.
Seriously dude you need to back off the mockingbird msm. Watch the two Oliver Stone documentaries I posted a thread on then come back here and watch the testimony in this thread and tell me it’s all fake/bs propaganda.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Putin is getting his ass kicked.
Based on what? What a bunch of neocon swamp rats have to say like Kagan/Nuland? No, he's not. The nazis are getting their asses kicked though.

Your sense of reality is skewed by corrupt western msm....you've been fed lies about this battle just like you were about Trump Russia collusion, Covington kids, Kavanaugh, covid, etc.. The truth about the war crimes being committed by the Ukrainian army/nazis has already been documented in this thread but soon it will be shared on a world stage along with whatever horrors the biden family/deep state was cooking up in the biolabs.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Based on what? What a bunch of neocon swamp rats have to say like Kagan/Nuland? No, he's not. The nazis are getting their asses kicked though.

Your sense of reality is skewed by corrupt western msm....you've been fed lies about this battle just like you were about Trump Russia collusion, Covington kids, Kavanaugh, covid, etc.. The truth about the war crimes being committed by the Ukrainian army/nazis has already been documented in this thread but soon it will be shared on a world stage along with whatever horrors the biden family/deep state was cooking up in the biolabs.

Just the fact that the war is still going on is proof that Putin's military is being exposed. If things keep up at this pace no one is going to fear Russia. It looks like a lot of the billions of rubles he has spent upgrading his military over the last few decades went to pay for oligarchs super yachts.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Just the fact that the war is still going on is proof that Putin's military is being exposed. If things keep up at this pace no one is going to fear Russia. It looks like a lot of the billions of rubles he has spent upgrading his military over the last few decades went to pay for oligarchs super yachts.
Not really. The Russians have certainly hit some snags but the fact the war is still going on mainly shows that:
1.) Putin ordered his troops to avoid civilian casualties therefore they didnt take the American approach of bombing each city into dust. In most cities they are going door by door which take a long time
2.) Ukraine has a very big nazi problem that won't get cleaned up overnight if the carpet bombing approach isn't taken. These nazis have shown that they will change into civilian outfits and flee so the Russians have to resort to checking for tattoos and other symbolism.

Most of the Ukrainian air force has been wiped out. They have 60K soldiers near Donbass that are about to get completely surrounded. Most of the fuel and weapon depots have been wiped out. It's only a matter of time now. You will eventually see (via evidence presented on the world stage) that the deep state had very evil intentions with their biolabs in Ukraine and the Ukrainian govt/nazis were committing war crimes against its own civilians (for 8 YEARS in Donbass) in order to draw in nato and win the PR battle. Zelensky won his election based on promises to cease all military actions in Donbass but then after he was sworn in he's done nothing to stop it and if anything has ramped it up. Hmmmm.

Have you ever stopped to wonder why a country like India has refused to condemn Putin's actions? Perhaps they are aware of the biolabs, nazi crimes against humanity, etc. that the corrupt Ukrainian govt has allowed to happen? Painful truths are about to be exposed. Hunter's laptop is the tip of the iceberg. Buckle up!

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
The Ukrainian army were the ones shelling Mariupol NOT the russians. The msm is so full of shit and evil for twisting the truth in order to please the neocons who are obsessed with taking russia out.

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Basically Putin's troops still can't move forward even when the Ukranians shell their own positions?
Umm the Russians have pretty much taken control of 75% Mariupol from the nazis that were occupying it.

This ones for you!
vKR3Xxv.jpg

Great post:

“Just so we are all clear, Hunter Biden was funneling US DoD funds to privately owned biolabs in a country with Nazi Military forces, and proceeded to conduct dangerous research which led to the release of a genetically modified pathogen with enhanced transmissibility and lethality, that ruined the world and killed millions worldwide (C19). Which in turn caused Russia to move in with military force and neutralize these US funded labs, being protected by Nazi Military forces…

Russia wasn’t kidding when they said they were “denazifying” Ukraine. Just like Russia wasn’t kidding when they said the US were creating bioweapons in Ukraine. Just like they weren’t kidding when they said they didn’t want to take Ukraine. If Putin wanted, they could have flattened Ukraine in a few days. But no, they neutralized the labs and stopped.

So Putin is conducting a precise military operation against Nazis, he’s shutting down biolabs from the country that was responsible for the release of the pathogen that caused the worldwide pandemic… kinda sounds like Putin is the good guy here. Could you imagine if actual military Nazi forces were protecting labs in Mexico and Canada? AND the people operating these labs were responsible for creating and letting out C19? EVERY SINGLE American would be calling for our military to bomb the piss out of whomever is responsible. That’s how the Russian people feel. They’d prefer not to let the Nazis have bioweapons at their border…

I’m not saying Russia is innocent. No country is. But to think the US government is innocent, is just ridiculous. Why do we hate Russia? Because they have nukes, a strong military, and use harsh government surveillance and propaganda on their people? You mean all the exact same shit we do? You have been conditioned to hate Russia. We used to be allies with Russia. When we prosecuted the Nazis at Nuremberg, Russia was one of the four countries assisting in the tribunals.

Over the past 30 years, our government has been no better than Russia. In fact, Russia is not involved in releasing pandemic inducing pathogens and killing millions of people worldwide. If anything, recent evidence would suggest the US government is far worse. Not to mention they are currently supplying weapons to Nazi Military forces, so that really doesn’t help their argument.

This world needs correction. We can’t go on like this. Truth will eventually prevail and future generations will look back on this time with absolute horror. But before we get there, we will continue to endure this great suffering. When the suffering concludes, it will be unforgettable and unforgivable. This will deter future generations from allowing this to happen again, as the scars from this torment will never fade. These acts are that of true evil.

The People will NEVER forget.”

Last edited:

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Holy hell. Mariupol has been leveled to the ground. The Russians aren't rescuing anyone.

Putin - the good news is we have saved your children from the nazi child molesters. The bad news is we had to destroy your town and kill most of the residents to do it.

Reactions: maypole

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Holy hell. Mariupol has been leveled to the ground. The Russians aren't rescuing anyone.

Putin - the good news is we have saved your children from the nazi child molesters. The bad news is we had to destroy your town and kill most of the residents to do it.
Holy hell. Watch the testimony captured in this thread. The residents said almost all of the damage to the city was done by the Ukrainians not Russians (just like they’ve been doing in Donbass). Dozens and dozens of interviews including from ethnic Greeks who escaped. Do you think all these people are crisis actors or something? They all curse the Ukrainian army/nazis and praise the Russian forces for saving them from the nazi occupation. The truth will come out in the west eventually. The rest of the world already knows.

Just like with Trump Russia collusion and covid the western msm is lying and skewing things. What a shocker!

Zelensky’s own advisor (and fanboy of ISIS) admits Russia is only attacking military targets….

Last edited:
Reactions: john4psu

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Do you think all these people are crisis actors or something? They all curse the Ukrainian army/nazis and praise the Russian forces for saving them from the nazi occupation.
Rumble: Can you believe that anyone could be this ^^^^ dumb and deluded? ("Thank you, Russia, for bombing us into oblivion.") My bet is that he is getting paid to shill for the Russians. Either that, or they have a pee tape on him.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Rumble: Can you believe that anyone could be this ^^^^ dumb and deluded? ("Thank you, Russia, for bombing us into oblivion.") My bet is that he is getting paid to shill for the Russians. Either that, or they have a pee tape on him.
The citizens claim the Russians weren’t the ones shelling them, it was the Ukrainian army/nazis dumbass….try and keep up.

Reactions: john4psu

Latest posts