Mariupol residents: Ukrainian army threatened us then locked us in our basements & left. Russian soldiers recued us, they are our brothers

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Instead of letting the civilians evacuate they locked them in their basements so they could be used as human shields. The zelensky regime thugs/azov neonazis are pure evil/scum. THEY were the ones attacking and brutalizing the civilians not the Russians.

See Here, why would ethnic Greeks who lived in Ukraine lie about this?

"...
The woman’s account of being attacked by the Ukrainian military matches that of another ethnic Greek from Mariupol who said he could not escape the besieged city because he would be killed by the neo-Nazi Azov battalion.

In late February, with Russian forces besieging Mariupol, in which 120,000+ ethnic Greeks live in and its surrounding villages including Sartana, SKAI news spoke with Mr Kiouranas who lives in the city and described the Ukrainian “fascists.”

When asked by SKAI news if he planned to leave the city, Kiouranas responded “how can I leave? When you try to leave you run the risk of running into a patrol of the Ukrainian fascists, the Azov Battalion.”

“They would kill me and are responsible for everything,” he added....

The Mariupol-based Azov Battalion, a neo-Nazi unit of the Ukrainian Republican Guard, which falls under the command of the Interior Ministry, was based in Mariupol and discriminated, persecuted and tortured non-Ukrainian speakers, including Greeks.

Only days before Russian troops started crossing into Ukraine, the Azov Battalion killed an ethnic Greek and shot another two only for speaking Russian...."
=======================================================
Also see here:

Uploaded the video to Catbox:

https://files.catbox.moe/mve0hv.mp4

More citizen testimony:

Thread of all kinds of fuucked up neonazi crimes against civilians:

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I believe there are some bad guys in Ukraine. But that’s no reason to kill thousand of people and destroy entire cities.
No cities will get destroyed if the neo-Nazis will let the civilians evacuate and they stop using civilian buildings to camouflage their locations. The Russians are providing safe passage to any civilians that don’t happen to have neo-Nazi tattoos all over themselves (and also to encourage deserters) but the Nazis are preventing them from leaving because they want to use them as human shields, pls see the links in the original post.

• Haha
Reactions: NJPSU

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Wer0206 is a paid russian propaganda plant.
No he's not, he's on the loony side
And the MSM is a Zelensky shill. Both sides are putting out straight up propaganda . It's been evident since early on. Putin threw the first punch and could've chose not to invade but I'm not buying into any narrative here.
All I know is he waited on the baked potato to get in office prior to making his move.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
No cities will get destroyed if the neo-Nazis will let the civilians evacuate and they stop using civilian buildings to camouflage their locations. The Russians are providing safe passage to any civilians that don’t happen to have neo-Nazi tattoos all over themselves (and also to encourage deserters) but the Nazis are preventing them from leaving because they want to use them as human shields, pls see the links in the original post.

I know little about Ukrainian politics. I did read that Zelenskyy received 75% of a democratic vote. Are you implying that most Ukrainians belong to one of two opposing groups: Russian sympathizers or Neo-Nazis? If we are to believe the media and the current Ukrainian government most would prefer to become a part of Europe, not Russia.

Choosing Europe over Russia does not make one a Neo-Nazi.

I suspect that there are fringe groups going both ways, just as there are political minorities in the USA. All Democrats are not Antifa/BLM, and all Republicans are not white supremacists.

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Oh, really?

How about you tell that to the 3+ Million that have evacuated the country. How about you tell that to the 7+ Million displaced from all over Ukraine. How about you tell that to the former residents of the 90% of housing in Mariupol that have been destroyed.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I know little about Ukrainian politics. I did read that Zelenskyy received 75% of a democratic vote. Are you implying that most Ukrainians belong to one of two opposing groups: Russian sympathizers or Neo-Nazis? If we are to believe the media and the current Ukrainian government most would prefer to become a part of Europe, not Russia.

I suspect that there are fringe groups going both ways, just as there are political minorities in the USA. All Democrats are not Antifa/BLM, and all Republicans are not white supremacists.
It's messy IMO.

Reactions: WeR0206

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
You have severe cognitive dissonance. Are the ethnic Greeks who lived in Marupol russian propaganda plants as well? Their account is the neonazis had control of the city and wouldn’t let anyone leave so they could be used as human shields.
And the MSM is a Zelensky shill. Both sides are putting out straight up propaganda . It's been evident since early on. Putin threw the first punch and could've chose not to invade but I'm not buying into any narrative here.
All I know is he waited on the baked potato to get in office prior to making his move.
This ^^^. It’s possible the OP links are fake/propaganda but it checks out more than the bs the msm has been saying. See what the ethnic Greeks are saying (first link in OP). Why would they lie?

The people were tricked via social engineering. Some of the top people in the Zelensky regime are insane neonazi thugs (Svoboda party). Look who bankrolled Zelensky’s political party and the TV show he worked on right before getting elected >>> corrupt thug/oligarch Kolomoisky. Zelensky is aligned with/controlled by bad people who use insane neonazis as their intimidation arm. He just shut down all other media and basically declared himself a dictator.
Oh, really?

How about you tell that to the 3+ Million that have evacuated the country. How about you tell that to the 7+ Million displaced from all over Ukraine. How about you tell that to the former residents of the 90% of housing in Mariupol that have been destroyed.
None of this would have happened if the deep state didn’t keep goading the Ukrainians and Russians to clash. Also Ukrainians should have thought about the results from allowing their country to be highjacked by the west and used as a nato staging ground and swamp rat money laundering hub.

War is messy and I’m not taking any sides here but the Russians have been guaranteeing safe passage for civilians (an MO they used in Syria bc they know it encourages deserters to slip out and helps with PR). Did you watch the OP videos? The neonazis have been straight up attacking the civilians and using them as human shields NOT the russians. They don’t give a fuuck about the civilians. So the “good guys” according to the msm are not good. Good guys dont align with insane neonazis who are obsessed with killing ethnic Russians.

This about sums it up:

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Just saw an interview with a refugee from Mariupol that stated they were bombed by airplanes from he Azov Battalion every few minutes all day long. Ninety percent of the buildings destroyed.

Oh......wait a minute.........the Azov Battalion doesn’t have any aircraft.🥴. So who could have done such a thing? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Inquiring minds want to know!🤪

Reactions: Hotshoe

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Randy said it best with his theory: Putin is trying to get rid of his Islamic problem by sending in the Chechens to get killed, and Israel is doing same with the Azovs.

From my buddy, it's a mess but Putin is more the bad guy. Some of the heads of the other political parties are colluding with Putin, basically treason. While he doesn't think Zelensky is a saint, he believes Putin is worse.

Reactions: Ski

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
"Oh, and even Israel is providing support to the Azovs lol"

More from him:
"The Azovs are at least the Devil he knows - they are fighting against Russia. It’s wartime and martial law is in effect. The ban on the opposition parties ends when the war ends. "
Also:
"Personally, I think Zelenskyy is being nice. Me? I’d execute the motherf$ckers who are colluding with the dictator invading my country."

So again, it's messy and not that simplistic.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Just saw an interview with a refugee from Mariupol that stated they were bombed by airplanes from he Azov Battalion every few minutes all day long. Ninety percent of the buildings destroyed.

Oh......wait a minute.........the Azov Battalion doesn’t have any aircraft.🥴. So who could have done such a thing? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Inquiring minds want to know!🤪
FFS, the msm is lying and pushing a bunch of bs, can you link the interivew? Are the ethnic Greeks who lived in Mariupol lying? What motive do they have to paint the Russians in a good light? The city got destroyed b/c the Azov assholes refused to let the civillians evacuate and they were using them and their buildings as shields. They are scum.

Are all the videos of civilians giving testimony in the OP fake? Compared to the Azov psychos the Russians are Saints....Azov is that bad.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

More from him:
"The Azovs are at least the Devil he knows - they are fighting against Russia. It’s wartime and martial law is in effect. The ban on the opposition parties ends when the war ends. "
Also:
"Personally, I think Zelenskyy is being nice. Me? I’d execute the motherf$ckers who are colluding with the dictator invading my country."

The oldest adage in war....the enemy of my enemy is my friend. We aligned with Stalin to stop Hitler knowing full well what a horrendous, murdering dictator he was.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
FFS, the msm is lying and pushing a bunch of bs, can you link the interivew? Are the ethnic Greeks who lived in Mariupol lying? What motive do they have to paint the Russians in a good light? The city got destroyed b/c the Azov assholes refused to let the civillians evacuate and they were using them and their buildings as shields. They are scum.

Are all the videos of civilians giving testimony in the OP fake? Compared to the Azov psychos the Russians are Saints....Azov is that bad.
Weird how you know all you posts are accurate without doubt but anything contrary is just lies, staged phonies.

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Weird how you know all you posts are accurate without doubt but anything contrary is just lies, staged phonies.
I don't know anything for sure....except that the msm (who in case you forgot has lied the last 5 years about everything) isn't telling the truth about what's going on in Ukraine especially re: who is to blame for civilian injuries and deaths. I see info coming from both sides and use logic and reasoning to decipher the truth. My op includes numerous interviews with civilians who essentially said the Ukrainian army/Azov is worse than the Russians. There's also a whole bunch of ethnic Greeks who were living in Mariupol that said the azov were violent towards them and the russians saved them. What motive do they have to lie? I've yet to see anyone answer this question.

You all are responding to the msm lies and emotional propaganda like a salivating dog, zero critical thought.

More from him:
Also:

The Azov aren't just fighting against the Russians though, they are also killing and terrorizing the ethnic Russians who are Ukrainian citizens, have been for YEARS.

The deep state doesn't care about using nazis to do their dirty work. Nothing new here, they've been doing it for decades. The folks supporting Azov are all the corrupt politicians from the west b/c they know that if thugs are running Ukraine they can continue to use it as their money laundering hub.

If your friend thinks Zelensky is a good guy and not a puppet of corrupt oligarchs (namely Kolomoisky) then he has bad info and hasn't done much research. Zelensky is a puppet of the deep state. It's why he didn't really look into the biden's massive money laundering operations after Trump's famous call to him. I wonder if it's b/c Kolomoisky has ties with Burisma and the bidens?? How convenient for the bidens.

Has your friend spoken to anyone in contact with the ethnic Greeks that just evacuated out of Mariupol? Has he spoken to the people in the cities in Eastern Ukraine that were being brutalized by the violent zelensky thugs aka azov? The people of eastern Ukraine hate Zelensky and Azov WAY more than the Russians. Why? Well for starters the Russians haven't been straight up murdering & terrorizing them the last 8 years.
The oldest adage in war....the enemy of my enemy is my friend. We aligned with Stalin to stop Hitler knowing full well what a horrendous, murdering dictator he was.
You don't align with violent psycho terrorists ever. Do you know what the Azov goals are? 1000 year Reich. Have we not learned any lessons from the past re: aligning with terrorists who happen to have a common enemy (see Syria, etc.)? The murdering dictator in this case isn't Putin it's zelensky. His azov thugs have been murdering and terrorizing eastern Ukrainians for years. These same folks have taken votes and declared independence from Ukraine yet zelensky sends his thugs to try and keep them in Ukraine and speak only the preferred language etc.. Then when the Russians came these same thugs used civilians as human shields. Pure evil/

Isn't the whole goal of this to protect civilians? If so then why use violent nazis who we know use them as human shields and have murdered them in the past?

Look at what Zelensky has done to any media voices that are trying to report both sides. They got stomped out. He is owned/controlled by corrupt oligarch Kolomoisky who also happens to own the bidens....how convenient.

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Here's what Zelensky did, are you okay with this? Ukraine is no democracy.
Great segment by Tucker. As he mentioned Zelensky's authoritarian actions started well before the recent invasion. So at best you have to corrupt authoritarians clashing and I don't want anything to do with either of them. Let them sort it out on their own. We sure as hell shouldn't be doing anything to further antagonize the russian side. The russians have already shown they have no interest in killing civilians and if any side has been bad on civilians it's the insane neonazi thugs working for zelensky who use them as human shields then run away so I don't want to hear any war crime b.s. from the msm.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Seriously. I'm starting to doubt that Dr. Conspiracy Guy is a real human being. Maybe he is, but if so, he's pond scum. Gaslighting for the Russians while they bomb Ukraine into smithereens, all the while regurgitating Vladdie's B.S. about the Ukrainians being Nazis. Talk about a lowlife ....

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Great segment by Tucker. As he mentioned Zelensky's authoritarian actions started well before the recent invasion. So at best you have to corrupt authoritarians clashing and I don't want anything to do with either of them. Let them sort it out on their own. We sure as hell shouldn't be doing anything to further antagonize the russian side. The russians have already shown they have no interest in killing civilians and if any side has been bad on civilians it's the insane neonazi thugs working for zelensky who use them as human shields then run away so I don't want to hear any war crime b.s. from the msm.
Lolololololol

Lulzlulzlulzlulzlulz

Reactions: rumble_lion and Ski

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Lolololololol

Lulzlulzlulzlulzlulz
Which side is guaranteeing safe passage for civilians and creating corridors, bussing them out, etc.? Hint it's not the Ukrainians. The Russians offered to allow the civilians safe passage out of Mariupol and Zelensky's thugs said no, no one is allowed to leave (b/c they know their soldiers would use that as an opportunity to desert) . How do you reconcile that?

You have yet to answer this very simple question: There are a whole bunch of ethnic Greeks who were Ukrainian citizens living in Mariupol that said the azov were violent towards them, threatened to kill them if they left, and the russians saved them. What motive do they have to lie (they are now safe in Greece)?
===========================================================================

Greek Refugee From Mariupol: "Ukrainian Soldiers Stopped And Threatened Us, Russian Soldiers Calmed Us Down" (VIDEO) — Greek City Times

The shocking moments that were experienced when escaping the horror of the war were described by ethnic Greeks originally from Sartana on the outskirts of Mariupol in Eastern Ukraine

"...
The woman’s account of being attacked by the Ukrainian military matches that of another ethnic Greek from Mariupol who said he could not escape the besieged city because he would be killed by the neo-Nazi Azov battalion.

In late February, with Russian forces besieging Mariupol, in which 120,000+ ethnic Greeks live in and its surrounding villages including Sartana, SKAI news spoke with Mr Kiouranas who lives in the city and described the Ukrainian “fascists.”

When asked by SKAI news if he planned to leave the city, Kiouranas responded “how can I leave? When you try to leave you run the risk of running into a patrol of the Ukrainian fascists, the Azov Battalion.”

“They would kill me and are responsible for everything,” he added.
The Mariupol-based Azov Battalion, a neo-Nazi unit of the Ukrainian Republican Guard, which falls under the command of the Interior Ministry, was based in Mariupol and discriminated, persecuted and tortured non-Ukrainian speakers, including Greeks.

Only days before Russian troops started crossing into Ukraine, the Azov Battalion killed an ethnic Greek and shot another two only for speaking Russian...."

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Which side is guaranteeing safe passage for civilians and creating corridors, bussing them out, etc.? Hint it's not the Ukrainians. The Russians offered to allow the civilians safe passage out of Mariupol and Zelensky's thugs said no, no one is allowed to leave (b/c they know their soldiers would use that as an opportunity to desert) . How do you reconcile that?

You have yet to answer this very simple question: There are a whole bunch of ethnic Greeks who were Ukrainian citizens living in Mariupol that said the azov were violent towards them, threatened to kill them if they left, and the russians saved them. What motive do they have to lie (they are now safe in Greece)?
A) Lots of reports of people being forced to go o to Russia instead of leaving for Ukraine or NATO countries. Have also seen people saying Russian troops fired on them.

B) Maybe those people were helping the Russians the last eight years in that war.

C) Again, how do you know they are True?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
A) Lots of reports of people being forced to go o to Russia instead of leaving for Ukraine or NATO countries. Have also seen people saying Russian troops fired on them.

B) Maybe those people were helping the Russians the last eight years in that war.

You didn't even attempt to answer a single question. You're clearly only getting info from one side which skews your perception greatly. I'm looking at the propaganda from both sides and trying to find the middle ground especially re: who is putting civilians in harms way.

I don't know for sure if they are true but now that they are safe in Greece they have every incentive in the world to say 'Putin man bad, Zelensky good' but they are saying the opposite. So to me they don't have much motive to lie. You can also watch the videos for yourself and study their body language, etc. That's how one can decipher the truth.

You actually believe the Azov know every single person who was and wasn't pro russian and they used that as the basis for who was allowed to leave? They weren't letting ANYONE leave the city even when Russia offered to help evacuate civilians/provide safe passage. After threatening them with death to force them to stay the Azov then went on to use the civilians as human shields thus causing the destruction of their city, homes, etc. while they were locked in their basements...and then left them in the basements to die when they fled..how nice of them!

You have completely lost all capacity for rational critical thought. You've been completely consumed by corrupt msm propaganda.

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
You didn't even attempt to answer a single question. You're clearly only getting info from one side which skews your perception greatly. I'm looking at the propaganda from both sides and trying to find the middle ground especially re: who is putting civilians in harms way.

I don't know for sure if they are true but now that they are safe in Greece they have every incentive in the world to say 'Putin man bad, Zelensky good' but they are saying the opposite. So to me they don't have much motive to lie. You can also watch the videos for yourself and study their body language, etc. That's how one can decipher the truth.

You actually believe the Azov know every single person who was and wasn't pro russian and they used that as the basis for who was allowed to leave? They weren't letting ANYONE leave the city even when Russia offered to help evacuate civilians/provide safe passage. After threatening them with death to force them to stay the Azov then went on to use the civilians as human shields thus causing the destruction of their city, homes, etc. while they were locked in their basements...and then left them in the basements to die when they fled..how nice of them!

You have completely lost all capacity for rational critical thought. You've been completely consumed by corrupt msm propaganda.
Coming from you.......

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
How do you lock someone in the basement in these old, decrepit bombed-out homes? Do you use the old prop the chair under the door handle trick?
I don't know, why don't you go to Mariupol and ask them yourselves. This is what their testimony says in the OP videos.

Call me crazy but I happen to believe if the Azov are committing crimes against the civilians we should not be supporting or arming them. I thought most folks would agree that arming violent/crazy neonazis that want to create a 1,000 year Reich is a bad thing but hey maybe I'm wrong. I guess no one learned anything after WW2. I guess no one cares what will happen to the Jews in Ukraine once the Azov is no longer occupied with Putin?

https://thehill.com/opinion/interna...in-the-ukraine-is-far-from-kremlin-propaganda (The reality of neo-Nazis in Ukraine is far from Kremlin propaganda)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/11/opinion/what-ukraines-jews-fear.html (What Ukraine’s Jews fear)

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Coming from you.......
I'm looking at and analyzing the information coming from all sides then trying to distill the truth, can you say the same?

How about this for irony. After spending years calling everyone who disagrees with them nazis:... CNN is now interviewing/giving a platform to literal nazis from the Azov Battalion... You cannot make this stuff up. So at least one of the sources of info for the msm are literal nazis who have been murdering ethnic Russian Ukrainian citzens...no wonder people have such a skewed view of what's going on there and who's really endangering/killing civilians....smh.

https://nitter.net/Polk_Azov/status/1505887132224827395

Last edited:

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
These same folks have taken votes and declared independence from Ukraine yet zelensky sends his thugs to try and keep them in Ukraine and speak only the preferred language etc..

So Eastern Ukraine is sort of like our southern border states.

Once Texas is sufficiently Spanish they could rightfully vote their independence and take the ports, oil fields, chem plants, refineries, technology companies, etc. They probably would not even need a federal income tax.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
So Eastern Ukraine is sort of like our southern border states.

Once Texas is sufficiently Spanish they could rightfully vote their independence and take the ports, oil fields, chem plants, refineries, technology companies, etc. They probably would not even need a federal income tax.
Then they join Mexico. And eight years later Mexico invades to retake New Mexico and Arizona.

Texas>Mexico+Arizona and New Mexico = Crimea> Russia + the Donbas.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Then they join Mexico. And eight years later Mexico invades to retake New Mexico and Arizona.

Texas>Mexico+Arizona and New Mexico = Crimea> Russia + the Donbas.
More like...they'd vote for independence then the US govt sends neonazi goons over there for 8 years to snipe, terrorize, and shell them into submission along the borders....all for the good of the people....the neonazis are just there for some mostly peaceful sniping.

Reactions: I am Ironman

Karl Farbman

Oct 25, 2015
I don't know, why don't you go to Mariupol and ask them yourselves. This is what their testimony says in the OP videos.

Call me crazy but I happen to believe if the Azov are committing crimes against the civilians we should not be supporting or arming them. I thought most folks would agree that arming violent/crazy neonazis that want to create a 1,000 year Reich is a bad thing but hey maybe I'm wrong. I guess no one learned anything after WW2. I guess no one cares what will happen to the Jews in Ukraine once the Azov is no longer occupied with Putin?

https://thehill.com/opinion/interna...in-the-ukraine-is-far-from-kremlin-propaganda (The reality of neo-Nazis in Ukraine is far from Kremlin propaganda)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/11/opinion/what-ukraines-jews-fear.html (What Ukraine’s Jews fear)
Do you agree with people who attempt to make the point that Putin waited until Trump was out of office before invading Ukraine?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Do you agree with people who attempt to make the point that Putin waited until Trump was out of office before invading Ukraine?
He's been planning on it for years just as the deep state west has been trying to provoke him into doing it for years. All he needed was an opening and the deep state installing a brain dead dementia patient provided the perfect opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: LMTLION

Karl Farbman

Oct 25, 2015
He's been planning on it for years just as the deep state west has been trying to provoke him into doing it for years. All he needed was an opening and the deep state installing a brain dead dementia patient provided the perfect opportunity.

Why would it be preferable to invade while Biden is in office, as opposed to Trump?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Why would it be preferable to invade while Biden is in office, as opposed to Trump?
For starters biden doesn't really have a functioning brain anymore and his family is compromised via money laundering schemes in Ukraine, Russia, China, etc. and Trump isn't. I wonder what that $3.5 M payment from the former wife of Moscow's mayor was for?

Also biden's dumbass policies have driven the price of oil way up the last year which bolsters russia's economy/military. If you want to weaken Russia do what we did in the 80's and flood the markets with oil.

Ski

May 29, 2001

The keeper of Western values, Putin says work will make Ukrainians free! What a nice guy!

Putin likened to HITLER after ‘Ukrainians deported to work camps in distant parts of Russia’

Treelion66

Nov 14, 2018
Instead of letting the civilians evacuate they locked them in their basements so they could be used as human shields. The zelensky regime thugs/azov neonazis are pure evil/scum. THEY were the ones attacking and brutalizing the civilians not the Russians.

See Here, why would ethnic Greeks who lived in Ukraine lie about this?

"...

“They would kill me and are responsible for everything,” he added....

=======================================================
Also see here:

Uploaded the video to Catbox:

https://files.catbox.moe/mve0hv.mp4

More citizen testimony:

Thread of all kinds of fuucked up neonazi crimes against civilians:
Why the hell would anyone believe anything you post, Krakenboy. Such a fvcking moron.

Karl Farbman

Oct 25, 2015
For starters biden doesn't really have a functioning brain anymore and his family is compromised via money laundering schemes in Ukraine, Russia, China, etc. and Trump isn't. I wonder what that $3.5 M payment from the former wife of Moscow's mayor was for?

Also biden's dumbass policies have driven the price of oil way up the last year which bolsters russia's economy/military. If you want to weaken Russia do what we did in the 80's and flood the markets with oil.
Do you believe Trump would have responded to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine with more force than Biden has?

Latest posts