ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness Tickets

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
Will PSU be allotted any tickets for their NCAA game(s)? Or are they all sold thru the venue or ticket exchanges?

They'll get some, but not many. You're better off on the secondary market or at the venue if PSU has a later round 1 game and losing team fans try to unload their session tickets.

Will PSU be allotted any tickets for their NCAA game(s)? Or are they all sold thru the venue or ticket exchanges?
Penn State will definitely get an allotment. However, getting in on our allotment will likely come down to things like NLC points, season ticket holders, other connections to the program, etc.

Getting tickets to the first few rounds is usually not too tough on the secondary market, but things like venue size, location, and the other 3 schools in our session would play a big role in the price.

They'll get some, but not many. You're better off on the secondary market or at the venue if PSU has a later round 1 game and losing team fans try to unload their session tickets.

Thanks, kinda thought that would be the case. Amalie Arena (Tampa) is the only one that would interest me because some "experts" put PSU there. The arena sells for each of the three sessions or an all session pass. I want to wait until selection Sunday to see if that is where PSU will be, but as is said "he who hesitates is lost".

Thanks, kinda thought that would be the case. Amalie Arena (Tampa) is the only one that would interest me because some "experts" put PSU there. The arena sells for each of the three sessions or an all session pass. I want to wait until selection Sunday to see if that is where PSU will be, but as is said "he who hesitates is lost".

Nobody knows where they will play at, location for seeds 3 on is a guess. Palm has PSU playing in Sacramento.

Nobody knows where they will play at, location for seeds 3 on is a guess. Palm has PSU playing in Sacramento.

Yup. That's the reason to wait for selection day to worry about tickets. Just looking at possibilities.

The amount of tickets allocated to teams is very small. They generally occupy 1 section behind the benches. Those will be gone to season ticket holders etc.

There are always tickets available outside the arena from scalpers on gameday.

I don’t think you’d have a tough time on the secondary market unless Florida either got hot/cold and slipped in as a 2nd round opponent (thus putting them in the same 1st round session). Best advice on early round NCAA tickets is to just be patient (and most likely to buy them on the day of the game).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT