ADVERTISEMENT

Making some stops in the next town

matter7172

Nov 14, 2012
Because there are literally no stores in my town. I was wearing a wrestling hoodie for my alma mater. But wrestling fans, well, it's usually like a brotherhood, so I wound up having college wrestling conversations with people at two different places.

Both had very close (and I mean very close) ties to the Rutgers program. Despite what message board rabidity might lead you to believe, their views about Goodale and the Rutgers program were surprisingly similar to mine. Nice to talk to reasonable people about that program. It opened my eyes a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: nitlion6
Because there are literally no stores in my town. I was wearing a wrestling hoodie for my alma mater. But wrestling fans, well, it's usually like a brotherhood, so I wound up having college wrestling conversations with people at two different people.

Both had very close (and I mean very close) ties to the Rutgers program. Despite what message board rabidity might lead you to believe, their views about Goodale and the Rutgers program were surprisingly similar to mine. Nice to talk to reasonable people about that program. It opened my eyes a bit.
You're still a prick.

Signed,
The Knight Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT