ADVERTISEMENT

Lubrano On FaceBook, Apology.

And, after all that Lubrano has done over the past 5 years while playing a hand equivalent to pair of deuces in poker; this is what you feel he brokered and what motivated him to tell Ira that he displayed courage for? Really?
Ziggy: First, I have nothing but respect for Anthony Lubrano, even though I do not fully understand why the A9 voted to support Lubert as Board Chairman.

Second, I was reacting to one poster (BWIfan, I think) telling another poster he was a troll because the other guy did not see what the benefit was of having Lubrano reading a proposed apology. If the proposed apology: (1) turns out to be meaningful; and (2) is adopted by the full BoT, then my take on it will be different. But the OP, which I have quoted below, does not suggest that:

"Mary Beth Roman Schmidt is going to write a proposed apology from the BoT and Lubrano will read it at the next meeting 0n 9/16."

Are you saying that Lubrano has brokered a meaningful apology from the BoT to the Paternos in exchange for the A9 supporting Lubert's election as Board Chair?

Reactions: simons96
Ziggy: First, I have nothing but respect for Anthony Lubrano, even though I do not fully understand why the A9 voted to support Lubert as Board Chairman.

Second, I was reacting to one poster (BWIfan, I think) telling another poster he was a troll because the other guy did not see what the benefit was of having Lubrano reading a proposed apology. If the proposed apology: (1) turns out to be meaningful; and (2) is adopted by the full BoT, then my take on it will be different. But the OP, which I have quoted below, does not suggest that:

"Mary Beth Roman Schmidt is going to write a proposed apology from the BoT and Lubrano will read it at the next meeting 0n 9/16."

Are you saying that Lubrano has brokered a meaningful apology from the BoT to the Paternos in exchange for the A9 supporting Lubert's election as Board Chair?
If it is an apology and nothing else, I will be disappointed as well. I was reacting to your (apparent in my mind anyway) lack of faith in Lubrano. He has busted his ass for the cause and everyone wants to feed him to the lions for "caving" and getting an apology. I think that there is more to the story and I feel Lubrano has earned a little more faith than people want to give him. .

Knox: Maybe Lubrano has something up his sleeve (some new development or some new agreement) that we don't know about? If so, he'd be well advised to let us in on it, and soon.

Cat is out of the bag now..... Loved PS4RS response. Absolutely loved it. Spot on.

Reactions: biacto

There was no "proposed" apology that is what I was referencing. As many have stated in this thread that was not the case. It was a "what if" ... meaning if there ever was an apology what would you like to see included in that apology. There was no written or proposed written apology that anyone was going to read or look to have approved to read. That is what numerous people are missing coming into this thread in the middle. It seems to be a whisper down the lane type of thing where the OP was wrong or misinterpreted what she was saying on her FB page. She was simply asking if there ever was an apology what would you like to see included in it. Yeesh...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hotshoe
There was no "proposed" apology that is what I was referencing. As many have stated in this thread that was not the case. It was a "what if" ... meaning if there ever was an apology what would you like to see included in that apology. There was no written or proposed written apology that anyone was going to read or look to have approved to read. That is what numerous people are missing coming into this thread in the middle. It seems to be a whisper down the lane type of thing where the OP was wrong or misinterpreted what she was saying on her FB page. She was simply asking if there ever was an apology what would you like to see included in it. Yeesh...

Here's what I saw...MB stated she was going to pen a proposed apology letter. She did seek other input. Lubrano responded to this with if it is ready by the next meeting, 9/16 he would read it before the BoT. Now that is what I saw posted there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT