ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for more football talk? See what the Hawkeyes (fans) are saying

Decent thread suggesting a low scoring game:
Iowa Defense is #4 in Country in Stop Rate; #9 in 3 and Out Rate (PSU is #2 & #3)

Wisky is #1 & #2.

Click on image for larger view

EGcG8M-WkAEluEX

The above chart came from this tweet:

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...p-rate-9-in-3-and-out-rate-psu-is-2-3.287899/

That lost to Michigan and have a one point win over a Iowa State team. Isotherm than that they have wins against nothing teams.

I expect Penn State to kill their offense and score on their defense. It won’t be close.

Reactions: Cpeplion
Someone whipped the beehive. My goodness, one pig insult and it's 'Joe pa burns in hell and you all helped rape kids'.

I just weep for humanity. Why would you say such hurtful things to people you've never met? Just terrible.

I want to crush them all and steal their dreams. Disgusting pigshit trash people.

First to get off the bus.......Bo Nickle, Jason Nolf, followed by Cael Sanderson, then CJF and the rest of PSU Football Team. We know that Iowa fans gets their sphincter a little bit tighter at the sight of Bo, Jason and Cael.

Who is Bo Nickle? :rolleyes:

That lost to Michigan and have a one point win over a Iowa State team. Isotherm than that they have wins against nothing teams.

I expect Penn State to kill their offense and score on their defense. It won’t be close.

Have you seen the teams PSU has played this year?

Team and Sagarin rank for each squad.

Idaho- 161
Buffalo- 101
Pitt- 52
Maryland- 39
Purdue- 85

Miami (OH)- 92
Rutgers- 139
ISU- 22
MTSU- 114
Michigan- 13

Iowa's SOS to this point is 56 in the nation, PSU is at 86.

Idaho- 161
Buffalo- 101
Pitt- 52
Maryland- 39
Purdue- 85

Miami (OH)- 92
Rutgers- 139
ISU- 22
MTSU- 114
Michigan- 13

And where would Penn State be without the Idaho game?

Idaho- 161
Buffalo- 101
Pitt- 52
Maryland- 39
Purdue- 85

Miami (OH)- 92
Rutgers- 139
ISU- 22
MTSU- 114
Michigan- 13

The team with the highest SOS on Penn State’s schedule got a beat down at home 59-0. Next!

Idaho- 161
Buffalo- 101
Pitt- 52
Maryland- 39
Purdue- 85

Miami (OH)- 92
Rutgers- 139
ISU- 22
MTSU- 114
Michigan- 13

And PSU is doing what you do against inferior competition: destroying them.

And PSU is doing what you do against inferior competition: destroying them.

Iowa has handled the inferior teams on their schedule as well. Average margin of victory of 33 PPG over the bad teams we have faced so far.

Should be a good matchup tomorrow night.

The 2009 team from Iowa will be honored. I wish we could put the PSU killer Ricky Stanzi out there for one more game.

Iowa has handled the inferior teams on their schedule as well. Average margin of victory of 33 PPG over the bad teams we have faced so far.

The 2009 team from Iowa will be honored. I wish we could put the PSU killers Ricky Stanzi out there for one more game.

We wish we could put iowa killers Bo Nickal, Zain Retherford, David Taylor, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., out there.

Someone whipped the beehive. My goodness, one pig insult and it's 'Joe pa burns in hell and you all helped rape kids'.

I just weep for humanity. Why would you say such hurtful things to people you've never met? Just terrible.

I want to crush them all and steal their dreams. Disgusting pigshit trash people.
You are on the Iowa free site which no sane Hawk Visits everything is up for grabs .Those are a bunch of young guys who are laughing themselves silly annoying you .Get a trial membership to the paid board it is $9 a month and I assure none of this goes on either from the members or guests A lot of the teams have gotten rid of the free board for this season it is a cesspool. Finally look to your own response Crush them, steal their dreams ,pigshit is hardly uplifting do you think you might be just a little to blame for the response you are getting?

Methinks the pig joke hit a little too close to home for some of them. They sure took offense to it

Reactions: odshowtime

It’s a reflection on those Iowa board posters and really on their mods who apparently approve and allow it to continue.

Reactions: odshowtime

The 2009 team from Iowa will be honored. I wish we could put the PSU killer Ricky Stanzi out there for one more game.
I wouldn't brag about beating Rutgers by only 30.

I mean if you are only going to use one game, PSU snuck by the #52 team at home by 7 points.
Rivalry game. Throw that out, the same way you throw out your 1 point (and frankly super lucky) win against ISU.

You are on the Iowa free site which no sane Hawk Visits everything is up for grabs .Those are a bunch of young guys who are laughing themselves silly annoying you .Get a trial membership to the paid board it is $9 a month and I assure none of this goes on either from the members or guests A lot of the teams have gotten rid of the free board for this season it is a cesspool. Finally look to your own response Crush them, steal their dreams ,pigshit is hardly uplifting do you think you might be just a little to blame for the response you are getting?

If you don't understand who fired the first shots in this war then I don't know how to help you. But I can assure you I don't just start calling random people I don't know pigshit trash people until they earn it.

I won't be turning the other cheek and I won't forgive or forget being called a child rapist for things I had nothing to do with that never happened by people I've never met because of where I went to school.

If you think I'd pay money to go wrestle with pigs you can think again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT