ADVERTISEMENT

Lockdown on Atherton

My daughter was studying alone in Walker Building when the alert came out. She hid for about 45 minutes and eventually called an Uber. Once the Uber was there she high tailed it out of the building and into the car. I called the University Police and told them where she was in the building and that she was alone and afraid but they said for here to just stay there and they'll send a text out when the danger is past.

An apartment on W. Fairmount was just broken into and the student occupants were robbed at gun point.

• Angry
Reactions: BW Lion
Got it from my daughter. I'll check her source.
possibly a false rumor. this posted on SC police twitter about half hr ago...

State College Police

@StateCollegePD

·
33m

A press release was posted with details of today's armed robbery. THERE IS NO ONGOING THREAT. Rumors are spreading that are not accurate. There is no evidence that the suspect is still in the area and there is no need to shelter in place. The surrounding areas have been checked.

Reactions: Agoodnap
This thread is a pretty amusing read now that the whole thing was a hoax and the clerk was the thief. Blame the black man and have the whole town in lock down!

• Haha
Reactions: Lion8286
This thread is a pretty amusing read now that the whole thing was a hoax and the clerk was the thief. Blame the black man and have the whole town in lock down!

Ah nothing like a little white hate right before Christmas.

Merry Christmas Dwiz.

LdN

Than he should be convicted like Jesse Smullet. And go to jail which hopefully Smullett will do.

Ah nothing like a little white hate right before Christmas.

Merry Christmas Dwiz.

LdN

Well, lest you forget, Jesus was brown, and the only white people in the bible (the romans) are the ones who killed him. Praise be upon black jesus. Best wishes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT