ADVERTISEMENT

Live from Pegula

Looks like PSU is up 3-1 over Notre Dame at the end of the first period. I’m not watching, just following Twitter. Maybe someone else can keep us updated.

Have you looked at the credentials of those people tweeting?

:eek:

Of course .. because I wasn’t able to make the game tonight so I am sure I was the cause of last night’s problems.

I hate me...

Way to go State! At the risk of jinxing it this would be a huge win to cure this 4 game winless streak.

Looks like PSU is up 3-1 over Notre Dame at the end of the first period. I’m not watching, just following Twitter. Maybe someone else can keep us updated.

Have you looked at the credentials of those people tweeting?

:eek:

Don't worry. I checked them for him. Those people can count, though there abilities come into question once they go above ten.

47679800_2203783366320889_9114828940450463744_n.jpg

Was at both games and the energy was so much higher tonight. They got the crowd into it after their first SH goal and never let up. Great effort all around.
if this team can ever give a full defensive effort each and every game, their post season chances will be quite good. as they say, they can put the biscuit in the basket.

Reactions: mn78psu83
if this team can ever give a full defensive effort each and every game, their post season chances will be quite good. as they say, they can put the biscuit in the basket.
Yep. Also, Jones is capable of goaltending at a high level. If he were to get hot, look out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT