ADVERTISEMENT

LIVE FROM PEGULA vs. Robert Morris

PA_JOE

Sep 3, 2001
I was not here for the second Alaska game last week but I would guess that Guy read the riot act afterwards. Better be all over Bobby Mo from the opening face off tonight.

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
Well, another lackluster period. 0-0 after 1. Only outshooting Bobby 8-6. Nothing remarkable.

I was not here for the second Alaska game last week but I would guess that Guy read the riot act afterwards. Better be all over Bobby Mo from the opening face off tonight.

Connor Maceachern with a sneaky good floater from the top of the circle goes high stick side for the 1-0 lead, 2:15 into the second period.

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
And we give it back 3 minutes later as two of our defenders fall on their face and their butt respectively and leave Payton alone to get beaten. 1-1 now. Ugh.

QUOTE="PA_JOE, post: 4419242, member: 1532"]I was not here for the second Alaska game last week but I would guess that Guy read the riot act afterwards. Better be all over Bobby Mo from the opening face off tonight.[/QUOTE]

Connor Maceachern with a sneaky good floater from the top of the circle goes high stick side for the 1-0 lead, 2:15 into the second period.

He was originally a Bobby Mo commit. Not sure what happened there. Our gain though.

And we give it back 3 minutes later as two of our defenders fall on their face and their butt respectively and leave Payton alone to get beaten. 1-1 now. Ugh.

QUOTE="PA_JOE, post: 4419242, member: 1532"]I was not here for the second Alaska game last week but I would guess that Guy read the riot act afterwards. Better be all over Bobby Mo from the opening face off tonight.
[/QUOTE]
Those lapses are all too common. At least the arena filled up during the intermission.

Seems like the team is lacking leadership so far. Long way to go. Hope someone steps up and takes the role.

1-1 End of Second Period.

This was supposed to be Limoges and Barratt’s team this year but I really haven’t seen much from those guys yet. It’s early but Big 10 play starts next Thursday against Wisconsin. Need to step it up starting with this 3rd period.

Seems like the team is lacking leadership so far. Long way to go. Hope someone steps up and takes the role.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Well Evan Barratt just did some work behind the net to feed Brandon Biro in the slot who blistered one home for the 2-1 lead. Little over 12 minutes left to go in the third.

Folkes went to locker room in second and has not returned. Hope nothing serious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT