ADVERTISEMENT

Live from MSU spring football game

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
DaNayDlWsAAgpLa.jpg

Same here in Baltimore, MD. Crappiest, coldest and windiest I've ever seen it here.
I'm heading to Tucson in a couple of weeks...I may not come back. LOL.

I was in Newport Beach and Indian Wells CA for the first week in March. I had to come back to Chicago, the basset hound goes overboard on the house parties if I’m gone any longer.

Six straight days of golf.....and now a month later not even a thought of trying to play here.

At least we have The Masters!

Reactions: BBrown
I was in Newport Beach and Indian Wells CA for the first week in March. I had to come back to Chicago, the basset hound goes overboard on the house parties if I’m gone any longer.

Six straight days of golf.....and now a month later not even a thought of trying to play here.

At least we have The Masters!
Not much better here in Central PA. Going down to 22 overnight. High of 39 tomorrow. Normal for April 8 is 57. Monday a high of 40 with a bit of rain and snow. Ugh.

Not much better here in Central PA. Going down to 22 overnight. High of 39 tomorrow. Normal for April 8 is 57. Monday a high of 40 with a bit of rain and snow. Ugh.

We’re looking at hitting 50+* on Wed, so hopefully you’ll get there by Thurs or Fri.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Maybe the students feared their basketball team might be in attendance.

Lou Anna Simon said she investigated thoroughly and can assure everyone that the stadium was completely full for the game. Nothing to see here.......

Driving from State College to Phillipsburg last night following the clinic, I hit some pretty heavy snow crossing the mountain. Cold and crappy today.
Just normal temps is all I'm asking. Not asking much, just normal.

OL

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Watched the first 15 minutes, but didn't hear the obligatory concerns for the victims. In fact, not one mention of the Dantonio/Izzo scandal. For some reason, when you have 100+ victims with an actual cover-up, with victims that your own BOT disparaged, you do not have to honor them for the next 3 years.

Watched the first 15 minutes, but didn't hear the obligatory concerns for the victims. In fact, not one mention of the Dantonio/Izzo scandal. For some reason, when you have 100+ victims with an actual cover-up, with victims that your own BOT disparaged, you do not have to honor them for the next 3 years.

But they will be paying them....

Is there proof of a coverup?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT