ADVERTISEMENT

Lemonpie Bait - Cassar News

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
According to the Flo Guys, they ran into AC and he’s looking yuge.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Sounds like he’s evolving from a Raptor to a T-Rex. Let’s hope he has full length arms after he completes the transition. He’ll need them to execute a chest wrap on Sasquatch and Stoll.

haha. can someone explain the joke. i missed it. does Lemon Pie like shirtless pics of Cassar? say it ain't so.
As has been stated, Lemonpie has offered several opinions that Cassar is a handsome man, the calendar request (even at a friend's request) and basically just the simple fact that at times the board collective entertains itself with its (our) own simple immaturity.

haha. can someone explain the joke. i missed it. does Lemon Pie like shirtless pics of Cassar? say it ain't so.

Aside from my admiration for Cassar's stunning looks, I think CT also appreciates the fact that I was first to push for a Cassar move to HWT. People mostly rolled their eyes around here, but when I type, Cael takes notice. I called for a Jimmy Gulibon haircut in 2016 and it happened two days later.

Last edited:
Good for Cassar one of my favorites. I think he had a real chance at a NC had he gone last year. He will possess Snyder like takedown skills at that weight class, look out big men, a velociraptor is coming. My new name given his speed vs the lumbering giants.

Now how about some pictures of Bo and Shak to boot. The rumors are starting to have substance. It will prove intersting to get the facts, alas I think we won't know for sure for 4 months. I like Shak better at 184 and assume the small cut wont hurt his tank.

I remain on the fence with the idea of Nickal at 197. If it pans out I hope he is able to bridge the 13 lbs with pure muscle mass gain, there are some pretty big boys at that class which is also a style I dont know suits him. I won't consider him an underdog against anyone including Moore but I see it as a tougher test than staying at 184. I was kind of hoping to see Bo vs Zahid at some point as well.

HWT is wide open next year. A healthy Nevills might just be the benchmark. Maybe he’s beating Nick in the room.

Good for Cassar one of my favorites. I think he had a real chance at a NC had he gone last year. He will possess Snyder like takedown skills at that weight class, look out big men, a velociraptor is coming. My new name given his speed vs the lumbering giants.

Now how about some pictures of Bo and Shak to boot. The rumors are starting to have substance. It will prove intersting to get the facts, alas I think we won't know for sure for 4 months. I like Shak better at 184 and assume the small cut wont hurt his tank.

I remain on the fence with the idea of Nickal at 197. If it pans out I hope he is able to bridge the 13 lbs with pure muscle mass gain, there are some pretty big boys at that class which is also a style I dont know suits him. I won't consider him an underdog against anyone including Moore but I see it as a tougher test than staying at 184. I was kind of hoping to see Bo vs Zahid at some point as well.

People were concerned with Bo moving up to 184 and how did that work out? He will possess skills at 197 that others will lack. I'm sure he is a helluva lot stronger than he looks. He has gone 2, 1 and 1 for a reason. He is pretty damn good.

Bo to 197 works for me. Can't imagine Kollin Moore/Ohio State will be particularly thrilled. Between Kyle Conel's double underhooks and Bo's double overs, not much room at the top of the podium for KM.

Reactions: diggerpup
Bo to 197 works for me. Can't imagine Kollin Moore/Ohio State will be particularly thrilled. Between Kyle Conel's double underhooks and Bo's double overs, not much room at the top of the podium for KM.
Interesting results at U23, with Moore handling Conel easily 12-2, and 13-3. Can't directly compare to folkstyle, though those results are lop-sided enough they can't be discounted.

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
People were concerned with Bo moving up to 184 and how did that work out? He will possess skills at 197 that others will lack. I'm sure he is a helluva lot stronger than he looks. He has gone 2, 1 and 1 for a reason. He is pretty damn good.
Yep. There will be a new sheriff in town at 197 when Bo arrives!

I have come to believe that Bo has more than enough strength to compete at whatever weight he ends up wrestling. He may look like noodle arms but lack strength is not & I am convinced, will not be an issue. In terms of wrestling style, I think he is the one that will present match-up issues, even for the guys projected to be at the top of 197.

I have come to believe that Bo has more than enough strength to compete at whatever weight he ends up wrestling. He may look like noodle arms but lack strength is not & I am convinced, will not be an issue. In terms of wrestling style, I think he is the one that will present match-up issues, even for the guys projected to be at the top of 197.
agree. Bo is basically taking the Q path to 197. Some were concerned about Q's strength at 197 and that turned out pretty well. I have no concerns about Bo wherever he ends up.

Anyone know what Kasper weighed last season.
225. Same as Cassar right now. Pretty sure Cap'n America was also 225 or 230. The thing is, that Nick is what, 255 (I took the average between his lower, and higher weights during last season), and has admitted that the only guys he has issues with, are the super thick and super big guys like Dhesi, that kid from Wisky a few years ago, etc...the tree trunk guys.

In other words I'm not sure that it's the weight that matters so much against the thick guys: If you aren't one of them, it's going to be a struggle. Win some, lose some. Still time to add another 5 to 10 good pounds too.

Last edited:

A wrestler who understands leverage vs a wrestler with brute strength. I'll take Q over Kilgore every time.

Have Bo or the staff commented on the move to 97?

I had seen the earlier post, from Young Guns I believe, about Bo to 97 an Cassar to HWT. Has there been any confirmation from anyone on Bo's move?

I had seen the earlier post, from Young Guns I believe, about Bo to 97 an Cassar to HWT. Has there been any confirmation from anyone on Bo's move?

I’ll ask Cael at the Lehigh Valley meet and greet, I’m sure he’ll ask me if I have a plan? unlike Pyles I won’t piss myself in fear

Reactions: lionlover
Kasper gave Snyder a tough match in the semi's. A good wrestler can compete at Hwy at 225/230, it can, and has been done. Speaking of Giants, any news on Dhesi? Is he taking that 6th year?

Kasper gave Snyder a tough match in the semi's. A good wrestler can compete at Hwy at 225/230, it can, and has been done. Speaking of Giants, any news on Dhesi? Is he taking that 6th year?
Not sure he gave Snyder all that tough of a match. Snyder won 10-5, which means likely 4-0 on takedowns + E1 + RT vs. 5 escapes.

The point should be that he was good enough to finish on the podium again this year, 4th after headlocking Stoll and getting crunched by Dhesi.

His weight is where the comparisons with Cassar stop. They're not the same type of wrestler, Kasper is a dangerous thrower, Cassar doesn't even attempt upper body. Cassar could be a good HWT, but Kasper is not the best evidence.

I saw them standing next to each other after Final X SC: From my vantage (sorry no pics, shirtless or otherwise) Bo looked noticeably bigger than shak, especially arms/shoulders, which was surprising given his Downey-moniker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT