ADVERTISEMENT

Lehigh U sorority banned for scaveneger hunt that included sex acts, drugs, alcohol.

Alpha Chi Omega's Theta Chi chapter's Lehigh campus recognition was revoked for two years, starting March 5 until May 31, 2020,

The sorority was accused of sponsoring a road rally scavenger hunt Dec. 8, 2017 in which participants "received points for various acts including sexual activity, the use of drugs and alcohol, ingesting food and other liquids."

Wonder what the 'other liquids' were?

PS Its a pennlive link if you are boycotting them.
I am personally offended when authorities use the term sexual activity in accusations with out giving adequate background details. How do we know this is not just a necessary life skill???

Reactions: Ranger Dan
My wife had a classmate from nursing school that worked in a clinic in Charlotte. There were a few interesting names (like the twins named Lemonjello and Oranjello), but the one that took the cake was the child that she pronounced it as it was spelled. The mother angrily came to the front desk and yelled, “It’s pronounced Shi-thead!”

Reactions: anon_1eeb2b426hv3y
A teacher friend had a student named Coup deVille. Yeah, any guesses where that child started?

OL
Anyone remember all the names of the headline strippers from the old Troc Burlesque in Philly? We would always check the add in the Daily News for Ann Dalusia, your friendly neighbor, or Liberty “Ding Dong” Bell. They often had a local reference.

Anyone remember all the names of the headline strippers from the old Troc Burlesque in Philly? We would always check the add in the Daily News for Ann Dalusia, your friendly neighbor, or Liberty “Ding Dong” Bell. They often had a local reference.

Bermuda Schwartz

My wife had a classmate from nursing school that worked in a clinic in Charlotte. There were a few interesting names (like the twins named Lemonjello and Oranjello), but the one that took the cake was the child that she pronounced it as it was spelled. The mother angrily came to the front desk and yelled, “It’s pronounced Shi-thead!”

I'll toss my hat in the ring and share two I've heard accounts of - La-a "Ladasha" and Abc "Ah-bee-cee"

That's Az-wee-pay
asswipejohnson_400x400.jpg

That actually made me laugh out loud.

I'll toss my hat in the ring and share two I've heard accounts of - La-a "Ladasha" and Abc "Ah-bee-cee"
I heard from a legit source that the second one is a legit name. But it’s not Abc. It’s Abcd, pronounced AB’-sid-DE.

Where is the flag?1? I guess I need to pick it up.

fce3112e25ee7ba79a1b3e39828574ee.jpg

Okay...so it might not be the sorority in question. But a fella can dream.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
I heard from a legit source that the second one is a legit name. But it’s not Abc. It’s Abcd, pronounced AB’-sid-DE.
my son said he had a waiter who's name plate said "La-a". He asked her how you pronounce that, guessing laa (like a musical note drawn out). She stated it was pronounced "la dash a". I know there was a student in Texas named ABCD. A friend's son went to school with ABCD (it was specified, it is all caps).

Reactions: anon_1eeb2b426hv3y
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT