ADVERTISEMENT

Lehigh U sorority banned for scaveneger hunt that included sex acts, drugs, alcohol.

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Where were these scavenger hunts when I was young and single... I had a girl doing a bridal party scavenger hunt ask me for a sock once... that's the highlight I have to take with me to the grave. A girl thought I looked harmless enough to ask me for an article of clothing.

While I'm venting... I have a good friend who had two female coworkers invite him to be a judge in their BJ contest. This is 100% fact, because he doesn't BS and in the story he turned them down even though he and both girls were single. Nobody makes up that story and ends it by saying they said no.

You all want to know what I'm such an a-hole at times? It's because I'm not the one who gets asked to judge the BJ contest or runs into the sorority girls who have sex acts on their scavenger hunt list!

Last edited:
Where were these scavenger hunts when I was young and single... I had a girl doing a bridal party scavenger hunt ask me for a sock once... that's the highlight I have to take with me to the grave. A girl thought I looked harmless enough to ask me for an article of clothing.

While I'm venting... I have a good friend who had to female coworkers invite him to be a judge in their BJ contest. This is 100% fact, because he doesn't BS and in the story he turned them down even though he and both girls were single. Nobody makes up that story and ends it by saying they said no.

You all want to know what I'm such an a-hole at times? It's because I'm not the one who gets asked to judge the BJ contest or runs into the sorority girls who have sex acts on their scavenger hunt list!

Is your friend's name Karl Hungus? :eek:

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Alpha Chi Omega's Theta Chi chapter's Lehigh campus recognition was revoked for two years, starting March 5 until May 31, 2020,

The sorority was accused of sponsoring a road rally scavenger hunt Dec. 8, 2017 in which participants "received points for various acts including sexual activity, the use of drugs and alcohol, ingesting food and other liquids."

Wonder what the 'other liquids' were?

PS Its a pennlive link if you are boycotting them.
Lehigh's nickname is the Mountain Hawks. Maybe they should be called the Mounting Fawks :)

I don't get this. Why is this different than a group of friends not in a soriety having the same type of event?

While I'm venting... I have a good friend who had two female coworkers invite him to be a judge in their BJ contest. This is 100% fact, because he doesn't BS and in the story he turned them down even though he and both girls were single. Nobody makes up that story and ends it by saying they said no.

And I also wonder where these female teachers seducing high school boys were back when I was in school. It's maddening.

Alpha Chi Omega's Theta Chi chapter's Lehigh campus recognition was revoked for two years, starting March 5 until May 31, 2020,

The sorority was accused of sponsoring a road rally scavenger hunt Dec. 8, 2017 in which participants "received points for various acts including sexual activity, the use of drugs and alcohol, ingesting food and other liquids."

Kids can’t have any fun these days...geez

Dan, that was me. If you recall I had something better to do that night! :D

No. Its Hugh.

Hugh Mungus.
Had a pledge in our college fraternity whose first name was Hugh. Everyone got a fraternity mug at initiation with their fraternity nickname on it, either one you earned during your pledge semester or one the brothers voted on. This guy didn't earn one, so we voted. The choices were: (A) Mongous Pecker; and (B) G Rection. Can't recall which one garnered the most votes, because people liked both nicknames, and both were used interchangeably thereafter. No one in the House ever called him Hugh.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
And I also wonder where these female teachers seducing high school boys were back when I was in school. It's maddening.
I went to Catholic school for 12 years, so, the priests were more likely to be the ones doing the seducing. Thank God we had none of that. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

When I was in high school, all the female teachers were Broom Hildas. Not one young female teacher in the school.
There were several at my school whom I would have been more than happy to have been "abused" by.

Last edited:
If Omega-Mu did this, they would have gotten a pat on the back.

There were several at my school who I would have been more than happy to have been "abused" by.
True story: In 11th grade there was a new English teacher. She was just out of college and beautiful. I spent the first class dreaming the dreams of an eleventh grade boy. As I was leaving the class, she asked to talk to me. I wondered if I was slobbering during class. She told me she had spent the summer working in Ocean City, NJ and had dated my older brother. I was deflated.

Only contest I can remember even worthy was the wet t-shirt contest in East Halls my freshman year in 1976, during orientation week. It was won by $5.00 Sandy (that's another story). They didn't do it again after that, and in today's world, zero chance.

Reactions: psuken
I know Harry and his wife Jamie, very well.
Don't they have a daughter, Ina Pickle???
pickleXL.jpg

Saw a name placard in a medical office recently, woman’s name was Sharon Dick.

Only contest I can remember even worthy was the wet t-shirt contest in East Halls my freshman year in 1976, during orientation week. It was won by $5.00 Sandy (that's another story). They didn't do it again after that, and in today's world, zero chance.
Good god. My frosh year too. I think I know that Sandy. Is her last name also a nationally?

Good god. My frosh year too. I think I know that Sandy. Is her last name also a nationally?

I was in Geary. You?
Were you at the contest? She truly deserved to win. Made quite an impression on this naive, wide eyed frosh.
I don't recall her last name, but do you know or remember how she got to be known as $5.00 Sandy?

I was in Geary. You?
Were you at the contest? She truly deserved to win. Made quite an impression on this naive, wide eyed frosh.
I don't recall her last name, but do you know or remember how she got to be known as $5.00 Sandy?
I was not there but a fraternity brother “dated” a Sandy that had won a wet t shirt contest around that time. Let’s put it this way, the room in which they “dated” needed to be fumigated. NATO has probably outlawed those chemicals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT