ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron is not happy with playoff officiating

People feel all types of things for nonsensical reasons. Bad officiating happens. Refs sometimes due swallow their whistles. Believing the league hates the Sixers is one of those insane things that happen--like the refs hate Penn State. Every team has countless examples of things that didn't go their way. Don't let the game come down to a play. Overcome or lose. When a player has a perfect game for the first time ever they can complain about a mistake by the refs. Mistake happen--conspiracy theories are comical. Suddenly the league cares about the Knicks for the first time since they got Ewing.
Never said it was a conspiracy. Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits. But come to think about it I can’t think of any that applies to you.

Never said it was a conspiracy. Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits. But come to think about it I can’t think of any that applies to you.
The implication is clear
"Interesting too that the Sixers were the most disadvantaged team in the entire league during the regular season during the last two minutes of games. "
But you never own your shit so...

Another correctly called foul that is later overturned after replay. 🤷🏽

Another correctly called foul that is later overturned after replay. 🤷🏽
This is like offsides being reviewed at the NHL level. They're reviewing too much and you can easily say they were right to overturn it while being annoyed it was. We've gotten away from the intent of instant replay.

This is like offsides being reviewed at the NHL level. They're reviewing too much and you can easily say they were right to overturn it while being annoyed it was. We've gotten away from the intent of instant replay.
I’m not sure what you’re trying to say there. I don’t watch hockey.
I see a foul committed by Brunson with his body by jumping into Turner before the ball is knocked out of his hands. It’s called a foul on the floor. It’s challenged by the Knicks and then subsequently overturned with an explanation of ‘marginal contact.’ A foul can now be committed but upon an official review an arbitrary judgment can be made that it was marginal.
There was another obvious missed call in the game where a kicked ball was called when the player touched it with his hand. It never hit his leg. These are 2 examples in that game where I thought replay is supposed improve the officiating of the game.

Couldn't care less about Lebron, if you are so unhappy, just buy the league you have enough $$$. Was it David Stern who changed it from a team leagueleague. Along came Jordan and Magic plus Dr. J and the game changed.
Lebron presents as feminine. He needs to be careful out there or he’ll end up like Magic.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say there. I don’t watch hockey.
I see a foul committed by Brunson with his body by jumping into Turner before the ball is knocked out of his hands. It’s called a foul on the floor. It’s challenged by the Knicks and then subsequently overturned with an explanation of ‘marginal contact.’ A foul can now be committed but upon an official review an arbitrary judgment can be made that it was marginal.
There was another obvious missed call in the game where a kicked ball was called when the player touched it with his hand. It never hit his leg. These are 2 examples in that game where I thought replay is supposed improve the officiating of the game.
Because when you slow things down and watch them 900 times you're going to see different things. You're asking too much of officials. Replay was always going to cause more issues than it was going to fix.

That’s a ridiculous non-call. It should be a foul. Officiating or lack there of is making it a difficult sport to watch. Go Knicks! Jk 😉
It is no longer basketball. It is Rugby.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT