ADVERTISEMENT

Latest filing by Sandusky's attorney

Jimmy, I would like to pretend I am qualified to speak to that, but I am not. Criminal appellate work has comprised 0% of my practice to date.
Leave that up to a real attorney, "J. David Bushwood, Esq." :D

Sandusky Hearing Canceled As Former & Disgraced Grand Jury Judge Feudale Opposes Testifying

Feudale was removed as grand jury judge in 2013 after the state Supreme Court concurred with Attorney General Kathleen Kane that Feudale had demonstrated he could not preside objectively over cases involving the attorney general's office.

In November, Feudale's title of senior judge was revoked because of emails with reporters and former deputy AG Frank Fina --who led the Sandusky prosecution -- after he was removed from the grand jury.

How did he get screwed? He was found guilty by a jury of his peers on 45 counts, there is nothing that happened to him that was a screwing. It amazes me people think he got screwed.
The verdict could be correct but he still may not have received a fair trial, for a lot of reasons. Just because someone is guilty, it doesn't negate their right to a fair trial, that follows the rules of law, and with proper representation. Therefore, one can agree with the conviction, even if they don't agree with irregularities in the trial.

Reactions: StinkStankStunk
The verdict could be correct but he still may not have received a fair trial, for a lot of reasons. Just because someone is guilty, it doesn't negate their right to a fair trial, that follows the rules of law, and with proper representation. Therefore, one can agree with the conviction, even if they don't agree with irregularities in the trial.

Most especially the "Due Process Provisions" of both the PA and U.S. Constitutions. If a party is found guilty at trial by a Process that violates the Due Process Protections of the PA Constitution (on of those explicitly enumerated protections being the verdict being rendered by a court that lacks subject matter jurisdiction and the "authority" to rule on the matter for instance), then the party deserves a new trial which is the prescribed remedy.

Reactions: malanoce
What a piece of crap...

Yep, what the corrupt piece of crap is laughably trying to claim, is that he can't talk about any of his, Corbutt's, Fina's, Baldwin's, etc... SWIGJ corruptions because of the SWIGJ secrecy rules - his, Corbutt's and Corbutt's merry band of corrupt prosecutors corruptions and sh prosecutorial misconduct must be kept secret because they took place in connection with a SWIGJ....who cares if the SWIGJ was illegitimate and lacked subject matter jurisdiction to even be convened.... What a treat these corrupt piles of fecal matter are!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT