ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Johnson (the RB) Twitter

I’d say drugs but the writing is too lucid for that. He was always kind of standoffish, with an against the world mentality, but this is next level stuff. I’m just baffled. Twitter is no good for anybody.

I hope Larry saved a good chunk of his NFL salary. Otherwise I have no idea how he can possibly earn a living.

He might not be totally wrong though, sure, its rambling and he doesn't support his position well, but just head over to ESPN to see their lead story about a Bi-Sexual NFL player. Seems at least in the media, that these stories are trumpeted.

Kind of ironic there's a former NBA player named Larry Johnson.......who made tv commercials dressed as a woman. Actually a grandmother.

Reactions: Lionguy32
I recall a lengthy article about LJ detailing his struggles with what he believes is almost certainly CTE, and how his life has become a cycle of good days and bad days in terms of his mental health and well-being. I hope he’s able to get himself the help that he needs.

I recall a lengthy article about LJ detailing his struggles with what he believes is almost certainly CTE, and how his life has become a cycle of good days and bad days in terms of his mental health and well-being. I hope he’s able to get himself the help that he needs.
Yes. This is that article. It's a wake-up call, regardless of what you think about his tweets.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
Funny how LJ Jr. is talking about the treatment of women ...actually not ........

He's calling out the BS nature of the "equality movement" and how the media plays into it. I say let him speak his mind. Preach #5

Sure. He has the right to state his opinion, but with his past he should probably tread lightly. Can’t wait for it to be former PSU RB shows hatred for equality.

So when Larry Johnson SR tells parents that he will take care of their kids like they were his own.............. ?.

Reactions: KnightSlayer
Interesting thing ESPN has been running as a news headline:

Former NFL DE "bisexual and trying to make an NFL roster again".

Which came first today? The "news" or the tweets of agenda?

Reactions: ram2020
Larry Johnson is a lunatic and an idiot. He's always been a lunatic and an idiot dating back to when he was at PSU.

Yes. This is that article. It's a wake-up call, regardless of what you think about his tweets.

I remember reading this article. It was really a sad and difficult story to read. He regularly posts very bizarre stuff of twitter. He obviously has some very serious issues whether it’s mental health or CTE or probably most likely a combination of both. It’s a shame because on the surface he had so much going for him...super talented, handsome, good family. I hope he can get the help he needs.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT