ADVERTISEMENT

Lando

I occasionally wonder how many of you folks who claim to have posters on ignore actually have posters on ignore.
I also wonder how you determine who you put on ignore. Lando seems to be the league leader right now because he offers up contrary opinions.
Does Bushwood make your list? He can’t respond to anyone who disagrees with him without calling them a string of names like a third-grade girl.
What about JoeAubie? His response above is one line to insult someone. That adds a lot to the discourse.
And Biomed? Shouldn’t calling someone an “a$$hole” as he did above get him put in timeout?
These are the type on comments that need cleaned up on this board.
To the best of my knowledge, I don’t know any of you. I judge you based not only on what you post, but also how you post. If you want readers to respect your opinions, show a little respect when you post. It’s not that difficult.

I occasionally wonder how many of you folks who claim to have posters on ignore actually have posters on ignore.
I also wonder how you determine who you put on ignore. Lando seems to be the league leader right now because he offers up contrary opinions.
Does Bushwood make your list? He can’t respond to anyone who disagrees with him without calling them a string of names like a third-grade girl.
What about JoeAubie? His response above is one line to insult someone. That adds a lot to the discourse.
And Biomed? Shouldn’t calling someone an “a$$hole” as he did above get him put in timeout?
To the best of my knowledge, I don’t know any of you. I judge you based not only on what you post, but also how you post. If you want readers to respect your opinions, show a little respect when you post. It’s not that difficult.
There is really only one thing mentally softer than putting someone on ignore. It’s starting a thread to try and get someone banned because they said something you disagree with.

Degrees from Penn State and Northwestern
And Penn State, which I've rooted for since I was literally born
My opinion is most here dislike everything about college football but watch primarily only Penn State football because it's Penn State.
He claims he went to PSU but knew ZERO dorm names, courses, profs, etc

What would the mods ban him for? Because he states his opinion? He doesn't attack anyone. Just because he tells it like it is - maybe not to your standards or views - is not a reason to be banned.
Nope, wrong. I haven’t posted on this board in a while…. First thread back,dude called me an idiot. Sooooooo, yeah, you’re wrong.

Last edited:
Nope, wrong. I haven’t posted on this board in a while…. First thread back,dude called me an idiot. Sooooooo, yeah, you’re wrong.
You know all your posts are here so we can see when you post
You threads are consistently nonsense about how Ohio State doesn't have a running back because they use multiple backs. Then you attack others making you an idiot.
You also allegedly have me on ignore but read all of it and respond.

It's a matter of flooding threads with drivel, and it's every thread he can inveigle his way into.

Is on every single thread and has trolled the board for 2 years. Apparently no moderators work here any longer.

I put it on ignore long ago and am scratching my head at who WOULDN’T do the same. Here’s my challenge to everyone that hasnt… REPORT every single troll post it produces (roughly 90-95% of its output) and eventually A moderator MAY actually open the suggestion box and act on behalf of the general good of the board.

I put it on ignore long ago and am scratching my head at who WOULDN’T do the same. Here’s my challenge to everyone that hasnt… REPORT every single troll post it produces (roughly 90-95% of its output) and eventually A moderator MAY actually open the suggestion box and act on behalf of the general good of the board.
Honest question. What makes a post a troll post?

You know all your posts are here so we can see when you post
You threads are consistently nonsense about how Ohio State doesn't have a running back because they use multiple backs. Then you attack others making you an idiot.
You also allegedly have me on ignore but read all of it and respond.
Get off our board

Reactions: joeaubie21
Are you even paying attention? Have you even seen what all the old guard posters have posted on this clown? 1945, NC lion, and about 50 others.
Whoa amigo, don’t include me in your banning campaign. In all my time here I’ve never put anyone on ignore. Nor do I believe banning works, as posters just reappear under a new name. It’s a fact of life on freestyle message boards that lack consistent moderation. Something that I’m quite happy to do without.

If he bothers you that much, just ignore him (either officially or use some self discipline).

True I don’t care for the megalomaniac and his constant thread hijacking’s, and uncontrollable diarrhea of the finger. Or the superior I’m smarter and always right denigrating attitude towards many posters.
But I’ve found that virtually every poster that isn’t an outright troll, even him, occasionally post something worthwhile.
Now right on cue, he’ll appear to claim that he’s non of these things, because after all this is his personal board. As he claimed in post 51 of this thread.

Reactions: GSPMax
Whoa amigo, don’t include me in your banning campaign. In all my time here I’ve never put anyone on ignore. Nor do I believe banning works, as posters just reappear under a new name.
“Psubiomed” can tell you all about that…though he doesn’t actually wait for the ban.

Someone who posts just to get a rise out of other posters.
And who is control of whether or not someone gets a rise out of other posters? The "troll?" Or the other posters? If what you say is true, then don't respond, and trolls will no longer have a reason to troll.

That said, I've never seen anything from Lando that doesn't come across as genuine. He's not always right, and I've gotten into it with him a few times, but he always seems sincere.

And who is control of whether or not someone gets a rise out of other posters? The "troll?" Or the other posters? If what you say is true, then don't respond, and trolls will no longer have a reason to troll.

That said, I've never seen anything from Lando that doesn't come across as genuine. He's not always right, and I've gotten into it with him a few times, but he always seems sincere.
He’s as far from sincere as one can be. He’s playing you like a fiddle.

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
He is not nearly as civil as you claim he is. He is one of only two people I have on ignore because his posts were often not civil.
What one calls being “uncivil” another calls being “passionate”…….its all about your perspective

He's playing everyone just to get a rise. He's not sincere or passionate, just a clown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT