ADVERTISEMENT

Kathleen Kane not having a good day!!!!

"This state is corrupt to the core."
Sound familiar? I told you that two+ years ago.

Some scoffed when i said genovese owned pittsburgh until mike died. Is there a genovese in happy valley? Why did her first husband bail out of town? But, they do not control the area, Russ did and his successor still does.

If you only knew the people that have been taught to be compliant with the status quo, you would crap yourself.

Dunmore is the real capital of pennsylvania.
And do not ever forget that.

You know that we got 'fast eddie' out of his new york emperor's club dilemma? One call is all it took. He certainly will not rock the boat.

Let me tell you something: Kane has a lifeline.
Whether she decides to use that or not is up to her.

Some of you are still delusional about your god forsaken keystone state. When my boss was alive, it ran like a rolex watch. Now, not so much.

Laugh all you want, but the cash for kids fbi guy, is gonna eventually expose some of the corruption. How far he goes, i do not know, but i can tell you there is concern.

And for you people that think your "happy valley" will be unscathed, keep on dreaming.

In fact, if i were you i'd be stocking up on charmin toilet paper, because you are going to be sh...ing yourself.

Ciao

So, when am I to be graced by your presence? Maybe you already have and just don't know it. You must be planning your visit soon.....seeing as how you've gone to such trouble.

Not planning anything. Just giving my fact checkers something to do. They like doing things for me.

(BTW....just so you are not disappointed later, I should let you know up front that I prefer to piss all by myself)

Is that because you need a tweezer to find it?

Is that because you need a tweezer to find it?

WHAA HA HA HA HA.........Mr CR made a funny!!!!!

(As Rocky said to Bullwinkle....."First time I heard that one, I fell off my dinosaur" :) Kinda' get the feeling CR wasn't the most well-liked boy in School?)

th

Still waiting Pussy-n-Boots (licker)....er-uh- I mean, Piss Boy.

I am curious lurker... How many of towny's relatives do you know face to face on a first name basis that you would've qualified to make that statement? Is this another rush to judgement with out all the facts?

Somehow, I think you are supremely qualified to judge idiots, based on who you're related to.

Some scoffed when i said genovese owned pittsburgh until mike died. Is there a genovese in happy valley? Why did her first husband bail out of town? But, they do not control the area, Russ did and his successor still does.

If you only knew the people that have been taught to be compliant with the status quo, you would crap yourself.

You know that we got 'fast eddie' out of his new york emperor's club dilemma? One call is all it took. He certainly will not rock the boat.

Some of you are still delusional about your god forsaken keystone state. When my boss was alive, it ran like a rolex watch. Now, not so much.

Laugh all you want, but the cash for kids fbi guy, is gonna eventually expose some of the corruption. How far he goes, i do not know, but i can tell you there is concern.

And for you people that think your "happy valley" will be unscathed, keep on dreaming.

In fact, if i were you i'd be stocking up on charmin toilet paper, because you are going to be sh...ing yourself.

Ciao
Dunmore, huh? Something about Dunmore rings a bell...something about a police chief, an abandoned Jeep and a concussion.

Ciao
Nothing in Happy Valley would shock me, the big names are already known

Somehow, I think you are supremely qualified to judge idiots, based on who you're related to.

Not sure why you are mad at me - I didn't conspire with tim and gary to give false testimony - they did that all on their own......

there will be a few people that I will enjoy saying I told you so to ................ you are one

PA Supreme Court has revoked her law license -

State Law requires the elected AG to have an active law license - So PA supreme court has basically removed her from office
Apparently, your conclusion is wrong.

Don't let me stop you form posting wrong shiat, though.

Apparently, your conclusion is wrong.

Don't let me stop you form posting wrong shiat, though.

yea I think that is still open for debate - that is exactly where this is headed - her enemies are going to try and remove her from office based on this ruling and that law -

so basically the supreme court has removed her from office by this ruling and that is what I said -

thanks for trying

Not sure why you are mad at me - I didn't conspire with tim and gary to give false testimony - they did that all on their own......

there will be a few people that I will enjoy saying I told you so to ................ you are one

I believe Towny has bought into at least 2 and probably all 4 false narratives that the OAG would like everyone to buy into.

1. Tim Curley, Gary Schultz, Graham Spanier, and Joe Paterno knowingly enabled the acts of a pedophile. The Freeh Report was factual.
2. Mike McQueary witnessed an anal rape in the shower. The Grand Jury Presentment was factual.
3. Victim 2 is unknown. AM is an impostor and a fraud.
4. Jim Calhoun witnessed Sandusky sexually assaulting a minor in the shower.

I believe Towny has bought into at least 2 and probably all 4 false narratives that the OAG would like everyone to buy into.

1. Tim Curley, Gary Schultz, Graham Spanier, and Joe Paterno knowingly enabled the acts of a pedophile. The Freeh Report was factual.
2. Mike McQueary witnessed an anal rape in the shower. The Grand Jury Presentment was factual.

Also,

1) He is apparently not as knowledgable as he thinks he is.
2) He is apparently not as bright as he thinks he is.
3) He has a big mouth.
4) The kind of people we are dealing with here do not like people with big mouths, regardless of what they are saying.
5) He has made it far to easy for himself too be found.
6) Considering the above, it is quite possible that somebody is eventually going to "find" him.

If I was him, I would get my silly azz off the internets.

Reactions: SteveMasters

for the last time you effn whack job!!!!!

1) I have no idea why tim gray and graham lied to investigators - I have no idea why no one remembered Harmon being told of the 2001 incident the very same weekend it happened including Harmon himself - they didn't knowingly enable the acts of pedophile but their "plan" obviously didn't work

2) It was up to a jury to decide if MM witnessed rape in the shower - based on MM's own testimony they said no -

3)AM wasn't telling the truth one way or the other - he defended Jerry initially and then changed his mind -

4) that one should probably be a "do-over"

for the last time you effn whack job!!!!!

1) I have no idea why tim gray and graham lied to investigators - I have no idea why no one remembered Harmon being told of the 2001 incident the very same weekend it happened including Harmon himself - they didn't knowingly enable the acts of pedophile but their "plan" obviously didn't work

2) It was up to a jury to decide if MM witnessed rape in the shower - based on MM's own testimony they said no -

3)AM wasn't telling the truth one way or the other - he defended Jerry initially and then changed his mind -

4) that one should probably be a "do-over"

So, you agree that your brother-in-law did not actually witness an anal rape. That is all that we need to know. I am glad you also realize the janitor charges are a farce. These two facets of the case against Sandusky show that the trial against Sandusky was unfair, but there is much more to the OAG shenanigans than just this and its all documented in the PCRA. I believe that Judge Cleland realizes this and the October 29 hearing will be very interesting.

There is a lot of courtroom activity going on right now with the alumni trustee case to get the Freeh Report source materials, the Spanier defamation suit, the Paterno civil case as well as a lot of other cases. Things are slowly beginning to unravel and I believe this a good development for people who wish to know the truth and get to the bottom of what actually happened in the entire debacle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nittany Ned2
Also,

1) He is apparently not as knowledgable as he thinks he is.
2) He is apparently not as bright as he thinks he is.
3) He has a big mouth.
4) The kind of people we are dealing with here do not like people with big mouths, regardless of what they are saying.
5) He has made it far to easy for himself too be found.
6) Considering the above, it is quite possible that somebody is eventually going to "find" him.

If I was him, I would get my silly azz off the internets.

ex-marines can generally take care of themselves. especially from a snotty nose runt like yourself

I am glad you take the time and interest to read all of my posts -

ex-marines can generally take care of themselves. especially from a snotty nose runt like yourself

I am glad you take the time and interest to read all of my posts -

It certainly will not be anybody connected in any way with me when your time comes.

On the contrary, my post was meant to help.

So, you agree that your brother-in-law did not actually witness an anal rape. That is all that we need to know. I am glad you also realize the janitor charges are a farce. These two facets of the case against Sandusky show that the trial against Sandusky was unfair, but there is much more to the OAG shenanigans than just this and its documented in the PCRA. I believe that Judge Cleland realizes this and the October 29 hearing will be very interesting.

There is a lot of courtroom activity going on right now with the alumni trustee case to get the Freeh Report source materials, the Spanier defamation suit, the Paterno civil case as well as a lot of other cases. Things are slowly beginning to unravel and I believe this a good development for people who wish to know the truth and get to the bottom of what happened in the entire debacle.

How was it unfair - he was found not guilty on that charge - what part of that don't you understand

How was it unfair - he was found not guilty on that charge - what part of that don't you understand

The false Grand Jury Presentment that MM witnessed an anal rape was extremely prejudicial. At the time, I bought into the tale. After Paterno was fired and Sandusky's performance in his Bob Costas interview; I was convinced that Sandusky was guilty as hell and that the jury got it right. As I have learned more, I now have serious doubts.

The false Grand Jury Presentment that MM witnessed an anal rape was extremely prejudicial. At the time, I bought into the tale. After Paterno was fired and Sandusky's performance in his Bob Costas interview; I was convinced that Sandusky was guilty as hell and that the jury got it right. As I have learned more, I now have serious doubts.

well he was charged with that crime - it just wasn't proven beyond a reasonable doubt -
for people living in the real world it isn't that big of a leap to suggest that a grown man in a shower standing behind a boy with his hands up on the wall was probably doing something he shouldn't have been doing.

but I am just a loud mouth what do I know....................

Fenchak thought I would be a good fit over here - thank him!!!

I don't think you would be a good fit at Pennlive. You don't seem like a troll in my view. I don't question the sincerity of your beliefs and I believe you when you say that you want the truth to be known. I just think that what exactly has happened isn't entirely consistent with your views.

sounds serious................

I don't see how somebody such as yourself, who is in a group of guys with somebody's foot on their throat, can afford to be so flippant. They aren't about to let go. I'd say that you already know that, but, again, you are not very bright. You have just demonstrated that multiple times in succession this morning.

Some of us aren't fooled. Eventually, nobody will be.

well he was charged with that crime - it just wasn't proven beyond a reasonable doubt -
for people living in the real world it isn't that big of a leap to suggest that a grown man in a shower standing behind a boy with his hands up on the wall was probably doing something he shouldn't have been doing.

You know a lot more than most people. I do not doubt that your brother-in-law believes that something untoward was happening in the shower in 2001 with JS and v2. It also seems very likely to me that 10 years later after finding out that there were other incidents of inappropriate behavior that very possibly included sex, that MM felt terrible that nothing happened in 2001 and became more convinced that there had been sex involved.

Well, this wouldn't be the first time a DA knowingly overcharged. In fact, that is standard operating procedure.

Last edited:
I love how towny claims CSS were untruthful to investigators/GJ while at the same time forgetting that the person who they thought was their council representing their interests was in reality setting them up to fail/sandbagging them. It makes their GJ testimony worthless.

Also if MM's 2010 version is true, that he was certain in 2001 abuse was occurring, then why didn't MM express dissatisfaction or say more needed to be done when TC called a few weeks later to follow up?

Why didn't he EVER make a written statement to UPPD so they could start an actual criminal investigation? Without giving a written statement to LE what did he expect some college admins to do? Talking to Schultz isn't the same as filing a formal written statement to UPPD. If he was afraid for his career why didn't he make an anonymous call to Childline? It doesn't make sense if 2010 version is true.

Why didn't JM express dissatisfaction when he had his follow up meeting with Schultz a few months later? Why didn't he ask Schultz why no one from UPPD ever came to get MM's written statement?

Why did everyone in the MM camp, after being told of certain abuse, just shrug their shoulders and do nothing more (like you know, go to LE directly) when some college admins told them they looked into it and nothing could be done?

To me the simpliest answer to all the above is that in 2001 MM wasn't really sure what JS and the kid were doing but felt it was inappropriate/over the line/etc and felt someone at PSU should know....aka a 2 alarm fire/HR issue. Once TC followed up with MM on PSU's action plan (revoke JS guest privileges, confront him, and inform TSM) MM was apparently satisfied with this so they all went on with their lives until MM was tracked down 9 years later by PSP/OAG.

I don't see how somebody such as yourself, who is in a group of guys with somebody's foot on their throat, can afford to be so flippant. They aren't about to let go. I'd say that you already know that, but, again, you are not very bright. You have just demonstrated that multiple times in succession this morning.

Some of us aren't fooled. Eventually, nobody will be.

I have no idea what you are talking about - keep pulling stuff out of your ass if it makes you feel better - I am not sure which is worse if you actually believe what you are saying or if you are just being a donkey and making this stuff up...................... I am leaning toward the later..................

it is clear as day that the admins provided false testimony and weren't forthright in providing info that could help investigators one way or another - yet I am the bad guy- lol

it is clear as day that the admins provided false testimony and weren't forthright in providing info that could help investigators one way or another - yet I am the bad guy- lol

I think it is clear as day that the State doesn't have a case against the admins (Curley, Schultz,and Spanier). If they did, it would have gone to trial years ago. It seems to me that the admins were charged so that Sandusky would not be able to call them as trial witnesses and impeach the testimony of MM.

I have no idea what you are talking about - keep pulling stuff out of your ass if it makes you feel better - I am not sure which is worse if you actually believe what you are saying or if you are just being a donkey and making this stuff up...................... I am leaning toward the later..................

Hah!

and

Meh!

Reactions: Marshall30

If anyone provided false testimony and wasn't forthright in providing information to the state (obstruction, foot dragging answering subpoenas, etc.) during their investigation it was Baldwin.

If anyone provided false testimony and wasn't forthright in providing information to the state (obstruction, foot dragging answering subpoenas, etc.) during their investigation it was Baldwin.

Seems like he keeps pretty busy pretending she does not and did not exist.

Reactions: WeR0206
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT