ADVERTISEMENT

Senior day participants

GregInPitt

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
USC
Young TE's will have to step up next season if both Warren and Johnson leave. But there are 7 olinemen on the list - will need a good many of the young olinemen to step up as we seem to know that even the senior laden group this season really has not resulted in a top oline.

Young TE's will have to step up next season if both Warren and Johnson leave. But there are 7 olinemen on the list - will need a good many of the young olinemen to step up as we seem to know that even the senior laden group this season really has not resulted in a top oline.

Portal

Portal for sure. KLS isn't getting drafted so he'll be back unless he wants to "just move on" at this point. One of the two TE's coming back would be huge; Cephus also. No KLS or Cephus makes the portal all the more imperative; even if both return we need more.
A bit surprised by Dawkins, my sense he will also be back unless he also wants to "just move on."

Reactions: LandoComando
Portal for sure. KLS isn't getting drafted so he'll be back unless he wants to "just move on" at this point. One of the two TE's coming back would be huge; Cephus also. No KLS or Cephus makes the portal all the more imperative; even if both return we need more.
A bit surprised by Dawkins, my sense he will also be back unless he also wants to "just move on."
I thought Dawkins would be our starting center next year. If he leaves, who will it be?

Reactions: bison13

Good luck to all in their future endeavors and thank you.

Reactions: OKLionFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT