ADVERTISEMENT

Football Kalen King officially declares for 2024 NFL Draft

So if we aren't a current or former d1 athlete, we can't be on a message board? Sounds like what Lambert-Smith was chastising fans about on Twitter.

That's generally the attitude of the posters who like to throw that in their posts with random handles and no verification of who they are and what they did.

"I played D1. My opinion means more than yours." Is the general sentiment it gives off. Yes, no difference between KLS or a random doing it here.

My confusion is why you quoted the person who mocked the OP instead of the OP, particularly based upon your comment.

So if we aren't a current or former d1 athlete, we can't be on a message board? Sounds like what Lambert-Smith was chastising fans about on Twitter.
One can if they don't say things like "as a D1 athlete I wanted to compete" but then say a D1 athlete didn't
One also can't say things like "Allar isn't a D1 QB"

Reactions: scrivener
That's generally the attitude of the posters who like to throw that in their posts with random handles and no verification of who they are and what they did.

"I played D1. My opinion means more than yours." Is the general sentiment it gives off. Yes, no difference between KLS or a random doing it here.

My confusion is why you quoted the person who mocked the OP instead of the OP, particularly based upon your comment.
From one former pro athlete to another I agree with your post. Oh, also from one multi billionaire to another I agree with your post.

Not following you. I never opted out or skipped something where I was eligible to compete. And Utah was a big game win. It was clearly a top match up and both teams gave it everything to the point that it brought tears to players on both teams. What wasn't big about that game?

Also, why do I have insufficient privileges to post now? I had to edit this previous post to even ask this question because I apparently am no longer allowed to post.

And I don't believe King did either.

Logout, log back in. Should fix insufficient privileges.

You can think whatever you want. If I spilled my resume and curriculum vitae, you wouldn't believe it anyway. That said, I doubt that I would believe whatever you might post either. So let's call it even.
You talked about your resume enough under your last handle, so thanks for refraining this time.

Reactions: knickslions
Well, I quickly recall why I had left before on my own accord. Thought I would give it another shot after a long hiatus to discuss Penn St which has been my passion (albeit has begun to fade) but it's not really worth it. There are people here that once they know your political leanings will simply launch personal attacks. I'm not interested in that.
Lmao. No one even said anything political.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT