ADVERTISEMENT

Kalen King eager to take on Marvin Harrison Jr.

What was he supposed to say? I don’t find it arrogant or cocky and have no problem with it.

In other words, I’ve seen much much worse.
Exactly , I guess he was supposed to say how he fears the meeting and Harrison is gonna toast him, lol

I don't think so. I see him on all of the Rivals boards and he just likes to stir the pot. He's also on the ND board quite a bit and especially stirs up the Iowa and Nebraska boards. He changes his stance and views depending on what board he's on. I think he could be that Wolve character - version #2

So he's a what then? He seems to know more Buckeye details than any other. He does come across like wolvie at times.

So he's a what then? He seems to know more Buckeye details than any other. He does come across like wolvie at times.
Wolvie is a buckeye as well. So perhaps it is the same immature poster posting with multiple other team aliases but we know the guy is an insecure buckeye?

Reactions: lazydave841
What is he? Both Wolve and this NDHeaven character are posters that like to push buttons and get responses from people on the board. Wolve is really good at switching hats depending on what board he's on. He's a master at posting stupid stuff, getting a reaction, and then probably sits back and laughs his butt off

What is he? Both Wolve and this NDHeaven character are posters that like to push buttons and get responses from people on the board. Wolve is really good at switching hats depending on what board he's on. He's a master at posting stupid stuff, getting a reaction, and then probably sits back and laughs his butt off
Sounds like an immature @$$. Wonder if the buckeye's site would be welcoming to someone coming over there, creating multiple aliases and stirring up $hit for their own entertainment?

Last edited:
Maybe, just maybe, people like screwing with you. And you bite every time.
I'll bite. Talk to us in depth about why Ohio St with much better recruiting classes keeps getting their manhood taken when they play Michigan or a team from the SEC. Why is that? Go ahead. I'll bite. I want to hear you talk in depth about all of the Ohio St inadequacies and wasted talent.

I'll bite. Talk to us in depth about why Ohio St with much better recruiting classes keeps getting their manhood taken when they play Michigan or a team from the SEC. Why is that? Go ahead. I'll bite. I want to hear you talk in depth about all of the Ohio St inadequacies and wasted talent.
Case in Point

He knows no history like the dropped INT in 2014 and the clock running out on a FG that resulted in 3 points or Hartsock catching a bounce pass not to mention the Tony Johnson catch well in bounds to the catch where the Mecheatagain WR clearly had his heel out of bounds and time was added for UM. Tell me how you’ve been screwed like that.

Reactions: Online Persona
He knows no history like the dropped INT in 2014 and the clock running out on a FG that resulted in 3 points or Hartsock catching a bounce pass not to mention the Tony Johnson catch well in bounds to the catch where the Mecheatagain WR clearly had his heel out of bounds and time was added for UM. Tell me how you’ve been screwed like that.
Well he's been outed as a buckeye poster pretending to be a Notre Dame fan by other posters. So, he knows the deal. He knows Ohio St can't win anything without Big 10 refs assistance. He knows that Michigan consistently has taken their manhood and pushes them around like their kid brother.

So you are a ND fan who refuses to discuss in detail the inadequacies of Ohio St, how they choke on the big stage, how Michigan owns them and pushes them around like their little brother. Got it.
Isn't it worse that they choke and we still can't beat them? Criticizing them in big games only makes us look worse.

It’s never good to give bulletin board material to an NFL level wide receiver. What is he thinking? This guy torched Georgia last season making them look stupid and slow.
Until he got knocked out.

Just a guess but I think he would have went 4th or 5th as the Texans weren't going to pass on Anderson of Alabama in the 3rd spot
Does Arizona still trade that pick if Harrison is on the board? Does Houston really pass on keeping Stroud and Harrison together after what Burrow and Chase have done?

Don't get me wrong. Anderson is a stud but I don't believe for a second he doesn't fall....plus this was a deep draft for edge rushers.

Same thing probably this year...if a team doesn't need a QB they'll take Harrison barring something crazy happening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT