ADVERTISEMENT

Kalen King eager to take on Marvin Harrison Jr.

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
F1BC9RKWAAsbqSN

I hope he’s got his chin strap buckled. King is no slouch, but Harrison was a first round pick if he came out

Reactions: psu1969a
I’ll be honest I think he can handle Harrison, King is going to be drafted higher than Porter imo.
King at 5'11" and Harrison listed at 6'4" -- quite a challenge for King, but yeah, he may be Round 1 if he has a great year.

Some things we don't know for sure -- will PSU use man coverage vs tOSU and will the Buckeyes have a QB who is any where near as accurate as CJ Stroud?

This is weak bulletin board material if one likened it to that. This is our ace talking about the importance of matching up vs probably the best WR in college football. No trash. Just acknowledgement.

I can only pray King is his shadow regardless of where MHJ lines up and we mix the coverage up. No 9 yards off the line on 3rd and 10 with a 3 yard retreat at the snap.

King at 5'11" and Harrison listed at 6'4" -- quite a challenge for King, but yeah, he may be Round 1 if he has a great year.

Some things we don't know for sure -- will PSU use man coverage vs tOSU and will the Buckeyes have a QB who is any where near as accurate as CJ Stroud?
The Second question, is no. There isn't any qb on that roster close to Stroud.

Reactions: BOSCO2
It’s never good to give bulletin board material to an NFL level wide receiver. What is he thinking? This guy torched Georgia last season making them look stupid and slow.
Harrison coming out of the Semi final game after “helmet to helmet” contact ( with a “no call” review), enabled Georgia to win that game. Georgia had no answer for Harrison.

Harrison coming out of the Semi final game after “helmet to helmet” contact ( with a “no call” review), enabled Georgia to win that game. Georgia had no answer for Harrison.
Yeah, the cornerback after that game admitted they had him winded and he needs to improve. I hope King can do what an SEC secondary from the best defense in the nation could not.

The calls even out™
Yes, funny how Ohio St gets all the calls it needs in conference, and they say the calls even out (replay evidence unavailable, extra time when needed, bounce passes, etc.). But when they blow a lead late in the playoff, then their perception of a call going against them changed the outcome.

Last edited:
If King didn't have this attitude... Then people should bitch. If you want altar boys on your team and the Cardinals come to town ... who gets screwed?

Reactions: hlstone
Harrison won't only be a first rounder, he's the best player coming out and would have been this past year. Only a QB would be drafted ahead of him. He's that good. An inexperienced QB will probably put more emphasis on Harrison because when in doubt just throw it up in his area, and he'll go up and get it.

If King and coverages can hold him in check he'll show that he's first round material.

Yes, funny how Ohio St gets all the calls it needs in conference, and they say the calls even out (replay evidence unavailable, extra time when needed, bounce passes, etc.). But when they blow a lead late in the playoff, then their perception of a call going against them changed the outcome.
Every fan base only wants to remember the calls that go against them. If you poll any fan base - and especially these boards - you'd think everyone is out to get them and that includes OSU, UM, PSU and ND.......just the way it is and will always be

Every fan base only wants to remember the calls that go against them. If you poll any fan base - and especially these boards - you'd think everyone is out to get them and that includes OSU, UM, PSU and ND.......just the way it is and will always be
Yes but for Ohio St and Michigan fans, they clearly benefit from a significantly higher percentage of bad calls that help them in conference. Then they go represent the conference playing teams that may not have needed help in their own conferences to get to that higher bowl game and frequently Ohio St and Michigan embarrass the Big 10 because they are in bowl games a notch higher than they had deserved. You can almost see the look on Ohio St and Michigan players like "oh crap, they call holding on us here" or "we get that close call all the time, WTH?".

Harrison won't only be a first rounder, he's the best player coming out and would have been this past year. Only a QB would be drafted ahead of him. He's that good. An inexperienced QB will probably put more emphasis on Harrison because when in doubt just throw it up in his area, and he'll go up and get it.

If King and coverages can hold him in check he'll show that he's first round material.
How much would you like to bet on that?

Yes but for Ohio St and Michigan fans, they clearly benefit from a significantly higher percentage of bad calls that help them in conference. Then they go represent the conference playing teams that may not have needed help in their own conferences to get to that higher bowl game and frequently Ohio St and Michigan embarrass the Big 10 because they are in bowl games a notch higher than they had deserved. You can almost see the look on Ohio St and Michigan players like "oh crap, they call holding on us here" or "we get that close call all the time, WTH?".
I watched that UM-PSU last year and that drubbing had nothing to do with bad calls. And I believe that the only PSU win against OSU was back in 2016. So all of those other games was a result of bad calls?

As for the Playoffs, OSU has represented the B1G well - and hasn't been an embarrassment - as I believe there something like 3-4 and came within a last-second FG of beating Georgia and probably winning the NC in 2022. They also won a NC in 2015.

As for Michigan, they could have won that TCU game last year - they were in until the end.

I believe the only game that PSU has won against OSU was in 2016 and PSU has been curb stomped against Michigan the last few years. Not all of them could have been about "bad calls."
My point - start beating those teams - ONCE IN A BLUE MOON - and we won't have to listen about the refs making a difference in the game

Reactions: DUNNELLONFLBUCK
I watched that UM-PSU last year and that drubbing had nothing to do with bad calls. And I believe that the only PSU win against OSU was back in 2016. So all of those other games was a result of bad calls?

As for the Playoffs, OSU has represented the B1G well - and hasn't been an embarrassment - as I believe there something like 3-4 and came within a last-second FG of beating Georgia and probably winning the NC in 2022. They also won a NC in 2015.

As for Michigan, they could have won that TCU game last year - they were in until the end.

I believe the only game that PSU has won against OSU was in 2016 and PSU has been curb stomped against Michigan the last few years. Not all of them could have been about "bad calls."
My point - start beating those teams - ONCE IN A BLUE MOON - and we won't have to listen about the refs making a difference in the game
Congrats, you watched one game and you think you know the whole history.

Reactions: bison13
He's an ND fan of course he knows everything - typical Domer clown
Notre Dame fans are very likely to get a taste of it with Ohio St taking Big 10 refs to South Bend this year. I hope Notre Dame wins the game on the field but the refs screw them out of it. We'll just sit back and tell them that the calls even out.

Notre Dame fans are very likely to get a taste of it with Ohio St taking Big 10 refs to South Bend this year. I hope Notre Dame wins the game on the field but the refs screw them out of it. We'll just sit back and tell them that the calls even out.

The ND "fan" is actually a Buckeye. Or maybe he cheers for both, but definitely a Buckeye first.

The ND "fan" is actually a Buckeye. Or maybe he cheers for both, but definitely a Buckeye first.
What is up with the number of Buckeye fans that post here pretending to be fans of other schools? They are absolutely THE most insecure fanbase in the nation.

Reactions: bison13
Congrats, you watched one game and you think you know the whole history.
Jesus, that's like the "pot calling the kettle black." And this from Mr. Conspiracy - everyone is out to get us. And, BTW, I've watched more than one game. Those 2 back to back games that PSU threw away against OSU in 2017 and 2018 tells the whole story - nothing to do with the refs. Just lack of quality DEPTH vs. OSU

Reactions: DUNNELLONFLBUCK
Hate to break it to you but the only result that counts is "SCOREBOARD" !

Hate to break it to you but the only result that counts is "SCOREBOARD" !
Trying to figure out what would make a person so insecure as to go to another school's site and pretend to be a fan of Notre Dame when you are a Buckeye. How small are you? Like 3 inches down there or something? You have to be compensating for something if you are that insecure.

I don't think so. I see him on all of the Rivals boards and he just likes to stir the pot. He's also on the ND board quite a bit and especially stirs up the Iowa and Nebraska boards. He changes his stance and views depending on what board he's on. I think he could be that Wolve character - version #2

I don't think so. I see him on all of the Rivals boards and he just likes to stir the pot. He's also on the ND board quite a bit and especially stirs up the Iowa and Nebraska boards. He changes his stance and views depending on what board he's on. I think he could be that Wolve character - version #2
So another Buckeye that has to show up here all of the time and keep his allegiance hidden says that the Buckeye posing as a Notre Dame fan is really a Michigan fan like the other Buckeye that posts here as a Michigan fan. You people are demented. No wonder your mascot is a nut.

So another Buckeye that has to show up here all of the time and keep his allegiance hidden says that the Buckeye posing as a Notre Dame fan is really a Michigan fan like the other Buckeye that posts here as a Michigan fan. You people are demented. No wonder your mascot is a nut.
Go ND and PSU - both beat those Buckeyes !!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT