ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Shorter

According to my inside source, Justin Shorter is really coming on and could become the go-to-guy this year for Tommy
One of the top WR receivers in PSU history might become the go-to guy?

Shirley, you can’t be serious.

I’m joking. Thanks for the inside news. Great stuff!

Is it just me or do other people get terrified when they see a new thread started with just a player's name as the subject line? Am I too pessimistic?
Yes, that's an inadequate thread title.

I think there were some guidelines pointed out recently so the thread title would give a good idea of the content or at least outline the topic.

The OP is a sham. C'mon people.

He's not exactly going out on a limb here - so the 5* WR who was injured all last year "could" be the go-to guy this year?

Stevens and Watkins are staying - where exactly were they going to go? They aren't on a single NBA draft board.

Also, can we change the thread title? Pretty click-baity.

He's not exactly going out on a limb here - so the 5* WR who was injured all last year "could" be the go-to guy this year?

Stevens and Watkins are staying - where exactly were they going to go? They aren't on a single NBA draft board.

Yea, really bold predictions

Reactions: ILLINOISLION

I'm not saying you should blindly trust an anonymous message board post. But you shouldn't dismiss it out of hand either.

A reply mocking the "Juice Scruggs was in a car accident" post got about 18 likes. I appreciate someone that wants to pass on information. No need to discourage people from sharing because you can't verify 100% their source.

I'm not saying you should blindly trust an anonymous message board post. But you shouldn't dismiss it out of hand either.

A reply mocking the "Juice Scruggs was in a car accident" post got about 18 likes. I appreciate someone that wants to pass on information. No need to discourage people from sharing because you can't verify 100% their source.

I think part of the issue is the OP starts a new thread every time he has a piece of top secret inside information instead of simply adding his breaking news to a thread that already exists on the Board on that topic.

My sources are saying Stevens could be the starting QB next year.

Big stuff from my sources lately.

Reactions: stormingnorm

tell your sources to step up their inside sourcing game...

MY sources are telling me that Penn State Football is in the midst of spring practice right now, Parsons is playing LBer, and that Will Levis has the body of a greek god and plays QB.

When you can get inside sources that divulge THAT kind of information, let me know...

McSorley at an interview before the bowl game said Shorter put together the best month of practice from anyone that he's seen from his time at Penn State, iirc.

So if some GA tells this guy that Shorter is continuing to tear it up at practice, if true, you know, that's news.

iu

I hate posts that have subject lines with just a player's name. I always fear clicking on them to see what's inside.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
McSorley at an interview before the bowl game said Shorter put together the best month of practice from anyone that he's seen from his time at Penn State, iirc.

So if some GA tells this guy that Shorter is continuing to tear it up at practice, if true, you know, that's news.

iu

Yeah, I guess some GA told the dude in the other troll thread that franklin's leg fell off today too.

Stick to teenager's twitter accounts, buddy.

Reactions: Lion8286
How do you people know what Justin can do in a game? We barely seen him last year

How do you people know what Justin can do in a game? We barely seen him last year
It’s not science, but putting his high-school highlights together with McSorley’s comments makes for optimism. You already knew that, though, so the real question is why you’re making such a big deal about this. It’s a football message board, for crying out loud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT